04

"Stop looking for me and stop coming to my office. We have nothing to do with each other. So, stay away from me." - Jungkook

*****####*****

Inside the CEO office of Jeon Group, Jungkook and Yoon-gi sit facing each other, With serious expressions. Jungkook comfortably relaxes on the couch while Yoon-gi stands with his arms crossed, his gaze fixed on Jungkook.

Yoon-gi breaks the silence, his voice filled with curiosity and concern as he inquired. "Can you explain further? What do you mean by bringing a young man into your house a few days ago?"

Jungkook responds lazily, in nonchalant tone. "Well, uh... I accidentally saw him running away from these three big guys who looked like some Gang members. I tried to save him, but he was already lying on the ground unconscious, so I brought him home, y'know?"

Yoon-gi's eyebrows furrow as he tries to comprehend his 's words so he presses further.

"So, let me get this straight. He's not your one-night stand?"

Jungkook's expression turned perplexed as he knitted his eyebrows. "NO! Come on, man! If I wanted to sleep with him, why would I bring him home? That doesn't make sense, right?" he exclaimed, trying to clarify the misunderstanding.

Unspoken yet firmly understood, Jungkook abides by an unspoken rule-one that supersedes his three existing rules. One that he held in utmost importance.

He never brings his casual one-time fucks to his home for any hanky-panky. No matter how wild his lifestyle may be, adamant about not to taint his parents' house with his Immoral Deeds.

It's a boundary he refuses to cross, regardless of how dark and deep he may delve into his personal indulgences or the depths his personal exploits may reach.

For some unknown reason, Jungkook didn't hesitate to bring Taehyung home, even though he could have sent him to a hospital or a hotel.

But when he saw the genuine happiness on Aunty Ji-hye's face upon Taehyung's arrival.

There was an unexplainable impulse driving his actions, he knew deep down that he had made the right decision-a decision that he couldn't fully explain but one that he didn't regret.

Yoon-gi let out a weary sigh, concerned about the situation. "So, do you have any information about him? His background?" he asked, his face showing a mix of relief and worry.

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders lacking enthusiasm, admitted nonchalantly. "Honestly, I haven't had the time to ask for more details. Well, for now all I can say is that I only know his name at the moment."

Their conversation is interrupted by a sudden knock on the door, diverting their attention towards the entrance.

Sam and Lucas, Jungkook's trusted mens, enter the room one after another, bringing a sense of urgency with them, as if something important awaits their discussion.

"So, what have you found out about those guys?" Jungkook asked, his impatience evident in his tone.

Sam clears his throat before speaking. "They're just your typical gangsters. They don't have a specific leader and take jobs from various clients, often involving high-profile peoples. Involves in dangerous activities like kidnapping, theft, and even murder. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to uncover the identity of the mastermind behind the recent incident." he finishes, both him and Lucas bowing their heads in disappointment.

"Hmm. Alright. Now, I need both of you to dig up information on Kim Taehyung. Look into every detail and bring it to me as soon as possible," Jungkook commands, gesturing the bodyguards to leave the room.