𝟏𝟎. "𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚?"

"Ugh damn it, where did she go.. " Ekko mumbled to himself.

He was out there chasing her for who knows how long and at some point he lost sight of her. It was already getting bothersome but mostly tiring. Not to mention that the reason he chased her was stupid. She had done far worse things than steal. Why was he even bothering anyway?

His trance of thought was interrupted by the sight of her. She was slowing down her running, since she thought the field was clear. Little did she know he was close enough to get to her. But he stayed far nevertheless. He decided to just follow her wherever she was going. Was she planning to do anything with that diamond?

After a few minutes of following her, he realised she was heading to the Last Drop. Why was she going there? Silco was now gone so she didn't have a reason to go there anymore. But she was very unpredictable. Who knew what was going through that mind of hers. Especially at the state she was in.

She was soon just outside the Last Drop and went in. As recless as it was , he considered going inside himself. He couldn't just wait until she left. But he needed to get in there without being noticed. Otherwise he was doomed.

___________________________

Jinx entered the Last Drop. Everyone in the room turned to look at her. Not so long ago, it would be normal for her to be there. She used to sit at the bar or stay at Silco's office, whether he was there or not. That place had always been a home for her, even before Silco took her in.

Once she stepped in, all eyes were on her. Everyone glared at her, with hate and dissapointment in their eyes.

"Well well..." Sevika said as she rose from her usual seat.  "Look everyone..." she walked around the table with slow steps and stood across Jinx. "The brat had the guts to show up." she said with a cocky smirk on her face, followed by the laughter of everyone in the bar.

"Nice to see you too.. ogre." Jinx greeted with a blunk expression.

Sevika chuckled before pointing a chair with her hand. "Please." she offered the seat, with a hint of arrogance in her voice.

Without saying a word, Jinx walked wearily towards the chair. She dropped her minigun beside her and once she sat down, she folded her arms and crossed one leg over the other. "Nice arm." she told Sevika as a menacing smile graced her lips.

Sevika looked at her tensely before motioning everyone at the table to leave. After the two of them were left alone, Jinx spoke again.

"So.. Didn't really expect an invitation from you."

"I can push aside our differences when it comes to business."

"Why does that not surprise me." Jinx mumbled

"Because unlike you, I can be civilized."

Jinx decided to ignore her. That woman never failed to piss her off.

"Anyway.. What do you want?" Jinx finally asked, already being bored of the situation.

"I want you to give me some...information let's say."

Jinx chuckled. "Information? Really? That's why you sent out all these losers to find me and ask me to come here?"

Sevika let out a short laugh.
"You see now that daddy's gone I have to take care of everything before topsiders come back at us for what you did."

Jinx felt guilt rise up in her chest at the mention of Silco. However she didn't respond to what Sevika said. She decided it would be better not to. Besides, the faster she got out of there, the better.