𝟏𝟓. 𝙎𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚

While Jinx stepped out of Jericho's Ekko didn't move a single muscle. Even though he knew deep down that what he really wanted to do is grab her and never let go of her ever again he couldnt because he knew it was wrong. But really the last thing he wanted was to go through that shit again...losing her.

He was burried deeply in his thoughts when someone rested their arm on his shoulder. He clearly wasnt in a good mood but before even looking at that person he was punched so hard in the face and then against the table when he lost conciousness.

Who was that?

____________________________

Vi exited the door when she suddenly heard Caitlyn say. "I will try to stall the army from finding her. If you get in trouble i will try my best to help you but i dont promise anything else."

"We'll talk soon cupcake." she softly smiled and walked out of the room

Now Vi had to find Jinx as soon as possible but she actually had no fucking idea where her sister really is or could possibly be. Because let's face it. Vi doesnt know anyhing about Jinx only Powder or so she thought at least.. But. Even though she had no clue where Jinx is,she knew someone who definetly did. None other than her dear little man and she knew exactly where he would be.

She walked inside Jericho's knowing that this could go both ways. The good one. Or the bad one. She sat on the counter and greeted Jericho.

"Long time no see my friend" she smiled at him 

Jericho's serious face turned into a happy one once he saw a familiar face and quickly offered food to Vi.

"No it's alright Jericho thank you. Even though i would love to devour this (she was hungry as hell but she had to focus on finding Ekko)...I'm here for another reason."

Jericho made a confused face and waited for Vi to explain.

"I'm looking for someone. Someone you know very well." she smirked

His confused face faded and blurded out some sounds explaining to her where Ekko is

"What? Are you sure he was with Jinx?" Vi said with a shocking face

He nodded.

"That's impossible...Are you maybe taking shimmer?"

He quickly shaked his head with an offended face

"Relax relax I'm just playig with you buddy. Anyways...did you see where they went after?"

Jericho blured out some more sounds 

"So the parted ways...intresting. Thanks Jericho this information was quite usefull."

Jericho smiled and gave her a piece of paper. Vi opened it and when she saw what it was she looked up to him and said "Nice i see you still like drawing, keep it up buddy." Jericho smiled

"I gotta go know, i might pass by some other time soon so you better wait for me." 

He nodded and waved at her while she was walking away.

When she walked outside she crumbled the piece of paper Jericho gave her and threw it away.

What that paper really said was "They have Ekko. you have to find Jinx. Please help."

_____________________________________

Ekko suddenly felt ice cold water all over him and quickly opened his eyes. He had a blurry vision because his eyes were swollen from the beating. He wasnt just confused but extremely pissed off. When he fully woke up he relized that he was tied up in a chair with no shirt on. He had bruises and scratches all over his body and he felt dizzy. He was in a dark room and he couldnt understand where he was.