Welcome to Beacon

Sorry this chapter took so long to get out! I took a week off for mothers day and then I was busy every day afterwards. That said, enjoy the chapter.

In their dorm room, Y/n and his team are just finishing packing up for their trip to Vale. They had been chosen to compete in the Vytal festival tournament. If they won then they would be the Vytal tournament champions for three years in a row now.

Y/n:"Denzel! Where is my whetstone?!"

Denzel:"How should I know?! I don't keep track of your stuff!"

Sarah:"It's over here Y/n!"

Sarah said as she tossed me my whetstone. Gotta keep the blades on Agartha's Wrath sharp after all.

Hank:"Where the bloody hell is me hat?!"

Hank shouted out as he searched around the room for his Slouch hat. He always wore that thing. Even in class. It drove the teachers crazy.

Y/n:"Did you check the closet Hank?!"

Hank:"Oh! Here it is! The little bugger!"

Sarah:"Why do you always wear that hat?"

Hank:"It was me great granddads hat! He fought in the great war 100 years ago."

Y/n:"Interesting. Did he get drafted?"

I asked him. I wanted to know if his great granddad was someone I could respect or not.

Hank:"Yeah. The old bugger never liked those cunts in their fancy suits. Always looked down on people like him."

Y/n:"Yeah well, I don't like them either."

I said as I finished packing. We already had our weapons with us. We wouldn't be traveling with the rest of the students in the tournament after all.

Y/n:"Everyone ready?"

I asked as I opened the door to our dorm.

Denzel:"Yep."

Sarah:"Good to go."

Hank:"Let's do this shit ya fuckin cunts!"

They replied. We began to make our way to the courtyard, walking out just past the statue.

Y/n:"Alright. You three know the drill. Get in close, hold your breath, and try not to vomit when we get to the other side."

I said as electricity began to spark around me. I could feel the heat from each small arc. Before too long, we teleported.

Meanwhile, at Beacon

Pyrrha:"Come on! We need to get to the courtyard!"

Pyrrha shouted at her team. She had seemed oddly excited about today.

Jaune:"Pyrrha! Wait up! At least tell us why you are so excited!"

Pyrrha:"Get to the courtyard and you will find out!"

She shouted as she dodged, ducked, dipped, dived, and dodged around the other students.

Nora:"Jeez! She's worse than me today."

Ren:"Nora, do not even start today."

Ren said in his usual slightly monotone voice. The three of them finally caught up with Pyrrha, just to see her looking around mildly frantically.

Jaune:"Pyrrha, what has got you so excited today?"

Pyrrha:"The students from Vacuo aren't going to be here until tomorrow. However, my brother and his team are teleporting in today."

   She said as she continued to look around frantically. She had been afraid she would miss her brother when she had to get cleaned up after the food fight in the cafeteria this morning. Suddenly a blonde monkey faunus spoke up next to them.

Sun:"Woah! You mean the legendary Y/n Nikos is gonna be at Beacon Academy any second now?! Awesome!"

He said as he suddenly appeared next to Pyrrha.

Sun:"I've always wanted to meet the guy, but he arrived at Shade Academy like three days after we moved out of Vacuo!"

It was then that Pyrrha noticed an electrical ball, just floating a few feet away.

Pyrrha:"Shut up! He's almost here!"

She said as Y/n and his team suddenly appeared before them. Y/n was quickly spear tackled by Pyrrha.

Y/n:"SONOFA- Hey Pyrrha."

He said as he struggled not to fall over.

Pyrrha:"Ohh! It's so good to see you again!"

Y/n:"Good to see you tol Pyrrha."

Sun:"No way! The legendary Y/n Nikos!"

He shouted as he quickly approached Y/n.

Sun:"Hi! My names Sun Wukong, I am a huge fan of yours!"

Y/n:"Welp! You already know me. So I guess I shouldn't be too worried about introducing myself. Anyway Sun? Was it? Could you give me and my sister some time to catch up? I promise, afterwards I will answer all your questions."

Sun:"Oh! Yeah, sure! Of course!"

He said before he walked away. Leaving me, my team, Pyrrha, and her tean alone.

Y/n:"So why don't you show me around Beacon?"

I asked her as she started leading me and my team into the school. I was glad to be here right now. I couldn't wait for the festival! Mom was gonna be there and I missed her alot too.

Everyone. Once again I am so sorry for the late upload. I was alot busier than I expected to be. Anyway, the first chapter of volume 2 done with. I have a second story in the works. I will probally wait until I finish writing it completely before I publish any of it. I hope you enjoyed, and I will see you next time.