The Aftermath of The Tournament

Pyrrha POV

Here I was, storming over to Team Rwby's dorm room. Not listening to a single thing anyone on my team said.

Ren:"Pyrrha, more violence isn't the answer. You will only make things worse!"

Jaune:"Listen to Ren! He's smart, he knows what he's talking about!"

Pyrrha:"Jaune, my brother is missing a foot because of Yang. So I'm going to TAKE BOTH OF HERS!"

   I screamed as I continued down the hallway before arriving at their dorm room.

Pyrrha:"Ruby! Open up! I have something to say to your sister!"

   It was surprising when General Ironwood opened the door. He stepped out of the room and closed the door behind him.

General Ironwood:"Pyrrha, I know you are angry about what Miss Xiao Long did to your brother. But please, let me finish talking to them before you do anything."

Pyrrha:"Fine. Make it quick."

   He walked back into the room as I waited for him to come out. It was only a few minutes before Y/n's team showed up at Team Rwby's dorm as well.

Sarah:"Hey Pyrrha. We're here for the Blondie."

Pyrrha:"Get in line. Ironwood is in there now and I'm next."

Denzel:"Oh the General's in there? Well then, let's go introduce ourselves!"

   He kicked in the door.

General Ironwood:"Miss Nikos I said to-"

Sarah:"Were here for the Blondie. Y/n wants a word with her and we are willing to take her with us by force if need be."

Hank:"Ohhh, PLEASE choose force!"

Sarah:"You see, we heavily believe in an eye for an eye. However, we also believe in fairness above all else."

Yang:"Where are you going with this?"

Sarah:"Shut up!"

   Sarah shouted as she punched Yang in the face. The rest of Team RWBY reached for their weapons but we all got in the way of that.

Ruby:"Pyrrha! What are you doing?! I thought we were friends!"

Pyrrha:"My brother is missing a foot because of your sister. You should be lucky I haven't taken yours."

Sarah:"All in due time Pyrrha. Anyway, as I was saying, you will have one chance to explain yourself to Y/n. If he likes your explanation, you will be unharmed."

Weiss:"And if he doesn't?"

Hank:"Well let's just say, Denzel here is gonna use his sword on blond and stupid's right leg."

Sarah:"You see, Me Hank and Denzel? Native to Vacuo. The good Y/n has done for our home can't be repaid in our lifetime. But, making sure no matter what he always gets even? Well, it's a start."

Denzel:"Y/n helped protect my home from multiple Goliaths, and you shot off his right foot. So, I'm thinking I'm gonna cut above the knee. You know, take most of the leg."

Blake:"How is that fair?"

Denzel:"You see, Blondie and Little Red here, used to be Y/n's sisters. They were the first family that adopted him."

Hank:"I'm sure you've all heard the story. Y/n Nikos, abused by his first family. Why don't you put two and two together and see how long it takes to make four?"

Sarah:"Regardless, Yang? Was it? Come with us. I won't keep our leader waiting any longer than I have too."

General Ironwood:"I suggest you do as she says Miss Xiao Long. I've seen what Mister Nikos and his team are capable of. You won't win if you try and fight them."

Yang:"They just said they plan to cut off my leg!"

General Ironwood:"A mild punishment compared to the last one who wronged them. See, those Goliaths that attacked Mister Harris's home had been led there by a group of outlaws."

Denzel:"After the town decided enough was enough and told them they wouldn't give them any more money, they decided to try and destroy the town."

General Ironwood:"After the Grimm had been repelled, they tracked the outlaws back to their camp. It's a common rumor the screams of their leader could be heard for weeks."

Hank:"I mean, it was just three days but it certainly FELT like weeks. Bugger just wouldn't fuckin die."

General Ironwood:"I won't go into detail. But losing a leg is a light punishment for this group. Go with them."

Yang:"I-I... I understand."

Sarah:"Gooood! Come on Blondie. We've kept Y/n waiting long enough."

And with that, Y/n's team took Yang to the hospital Y/n was in.

Weiss:"Pyrrha stop them!"

Pyrrha:"No. My team has advised me against violence and that includes using it to de-escalate any situation. Let Yang suffer the consequences. Maybe she will learn something for once."

After that, I turned around and left. Ruby, Weiss, and Blake begging me to do something but I didn't listen.

And that's the chapter! I hope you enjoyed it. This was my first attempt at writing some kind of drama chapter so please, tell me how I did. After all, I can't get better if you don't tell me what I should improve in. Anyway, with all that said I shall see you in the next one!