I Pick a Fight at School

Y/n pov

I was currently on a call with Roxanne as I made my way to the Beacon Academy courtyard.

Y/n:"Hey Roxanne. I might be a little bit late picking you up for our date tonight. Something came up."

Roxanne:"Really? What is it this time?"

Y/n:"A Schnee."

Roxanne:"Oh Oum. Which one?"

Y/n:"Winter. Things could get messy. If you see me on the news for assaulting Winter Schnee I love you, and I will see you when I get out of prison."

   Me and Winter Schnee never got along. When you think about it, that should not be surprising. You know, a Schnee and a faunus. But it goes deeper than that. You make one reckless decision and she's on your ass about 'Following orders' and 'doing things by the books'. But her? She does whatever she wants.

Y/n:"Winter Schnee. Didn't know you had it in you to leave Atlas."

Winter:"Y/n Nikos. I was unaware you would be in Vale."

Y/n:"It's the Vytal Festival Tournament. Why wouldn't I be?"

Winter:"I was told you would not be participating this year."

Y/n:"By fucking who?"

I asked. Whoever was talking shit was gonna get their ass kicked.

Winter:"General Ironwood."

Y/n:"Oh! Fucking metal boner told you! Fantastic! Is he here too? I'd love to have a word with him."

Winter:"That's classified information."

Y/n:"Oh classified huh? So he is here. Good to know. Gonna have to kick his ass later."

Winter:"Why must you go out of your way to instigate fights?"

Y/n:"Why do you care about what I do? Afraid James might replace you?"

Winter:"As if he would replace Atlas's finest. Who would he even use as my replacement? You?"

Y/n:"Well now that you mention it, he did call me on my scroll a week ago and offered to make me a specialist."

I was lying of course. But I could see it on her face. That got on her nerves.

Winter:"Is that so?"

Y/n:"Yep! I turned him down though. Working for a bunch of slavers is beneath me."

I said as I turned around.

Y/n:"That was the lesser issue though. The bigger one was the fact I would have to work with you!"

   I called out as I began to walk away. We drew a bit of a crowd. But that was to be expected. Y/n Nikos, arguing with one of the best Atlas has to offer. It was just as unsurprising when I heard Winter draw her sword. Perfect. Just what I wanted her to do.
   I side stepped out of the way and pulled Mustang and Sally out of their holsters. I used Sally to push Winter's blade down towards the ground before elbowing her in the face. Turning around, I pointed both Mustang and Sally at her.

Y/n:"Now how do you think that's gonna look for you huh? 'Winter Schnee assaults Y/n Nikos simply because he doesn't want to work with her.' I can see the headlines now."

Winter:"Silence! You will learn respect or I will take your tongue from your mouth!"

Y/n:"Alright. Let's get this over with."

I said as I got ready to fight.

Y/n:"Just leave my tongue alone. That's my girlfriend's second favorite part about me."

Winter:"I pity that poor woman."

   Winter started off the fight. Clearly learning nothing from the attack that she just failed. She charged forward, trying to slash me. I wanted to avoid firing Mustang and Sally. Explosive rounds with this many people around could be catastrophic.

Y/n:"What the fuck do you mean you pity her?! She came onto me!"

   Another lie, but I didn't care. I kicked Winter square in the stomach, taking her off of her feet and launching her a few yards back. I could see General Ironwood and Professor Ozpin behind Winter. They were simply watching.

Y/n:"Don't make me use my guns Winter! Somebody could get hurt!"

   I said as I simply kept evading her attacks. Eventually I got tired of dodging and decided to play some offense. I stopped moving so much and as soon as I did, Winter went straight for my chest.
   I decided to knock the blade to the side with Mustang and hit Winter in the jaw with Sally's grip. Continuing my attack, I gripped the collar of her shirt and gave her a knee to the gut. I finally saw Ozpin and Ironwood approaching so I threw Winter back and began to walk away.
   A few seconds later, I heard general Ironwood call out.

Ironwood:"Schnee!"

Turning around, I saw Winter's blade just an inch from my face.

Y/n:"Better go little doggy. Masters calling."

Ozpin:"You too Y/n."

Y/n:"Sorry, can't. I got a date to keep. Not to mention, if those two are gonna be there? I'd rather die."

I said as I simply walked away. Not listening to what anyone else had to say.

And that's the chapter! I know things might seem a bit slow or at the very least not the best. But I promise, I have big things planned for this story! Anyway, as always I will see you in the next chapter!