Threat

~Y/N's POV~

I watched the man behind Vader eyes widen at the sight of me in return to my shock.

"This is her. Whether or not she's the girl we've been looking for, she was traveling on a ship correlated to the rebels. I want her questioned." Vader said, still with the hood over his face. I was so curious as to what was beneath the taunting hood that hung low over his face.

"Lord Vader, if it please, I can question her." His general said. To that, my hope lit up far more powerful than my fear. Hope. Hope was always more powerful than fear could ever be.

My heart was pounding inside of my chest. My emotions were spiraling, begging to be released although I could not break my cover. I felt my palms become sticky with sweat as anxiety peaked higher than ever before.

"Very well." Vader said and stormed off. The door closed behind him, leaving me and his general alone.

Though this wasn't just any general, this was Ivan. My older brother. Our eyes met, as they hadn't in over a decade. He immediately ran to me and grasped me into a hug. I could not believe my own eyes, this is the sort of thing that only happens in miracles.

I truly could not tell if I was hallucinating. I figure that was the only explanation to the mess I'm in. I'm simply dreaming, and I'm going to wake up in my small place in the deeper parts of Coruscant. It's even more terrifying to think that even if this was a dream, I did not want to wake up. I would rather be here than on Coruscant.

I realize sooner than later that this wasn't a dream once his embrace his pulled around me. Years and years gone are melting in between us. A decade of missed time is heavy on my heart, the moment we're sharing a reflection of it.

"What the fuck are you doing here Y/n" he pulls away with worry while holding my face with his hands. He grabs me tightly and hugs me again. A tear dropped down my face and I gained a slight smile. I couldn't believe this was happening. I couldn't believe I was finally seeing him after so long.

"I could ask you the same question V." I pulled away and looked him in the eyes with worry. "What are you doing here Ivan?" I questioned seriously as he looked down. He grabbed my hand and held it tightly.

Why was he apart of the death star? Apart of the empire? What was he doing here? He had always agreed with me, both sides were terrible. Now, here we were. I almost was mad at him for it. He knew what they did to our home planet, what they did to our brother. Why was he here?

"It's a long story, I'm sure yours is too. I mean shit your being held prisoner by Darth Vader, I wanna know how the hell this happened" Ivan chuckled with a few tears in his eyes and I laughed with him, small tears still coming down my face.

"We can talk about all of this later. How can you get me out of here?" I said slowly. My eyes tracked his face, and his smile dropped. "Shit" I mumbled under my breathe. He slowly let go off my hand and stood up.

"I'm going to have to lie to Vader. Could get me killed, but I've made it this far so might as well test my luck." He said looking down at me.

It didn't sound like Vader was one to be messed with, but I had already suspected that. That had me wondering how I wasn't dead yet, I had totally stood my ground to him earlier, and it doesn't sound like that passes very often.