Repeating

ANAKINS POV

I jerked awake quicker than I probably ever had in my life. My eyes shot wide open as quick as I could kill. I looked around, seeing I was stored in a closet with no recollection of ending up here. The only thought that could cross my mind was a simple one.

Her.

"Baby?" I called out, slowly standing up and trying to regain my strength. I felt weaker than I ever had, anger coursing through my veins at how pathetic I had to allow this to happen to me. But what happened? I couldn't even remember. Where had she gone? What happened?

I heard no response, and panic began to settle in. Everything was a blur, that was until I finally made it to my feet and came to my senses.

The rebels had came.

50 of them.

I was injected with god knows what.

And she was no where to be seen.

"Y/N!!" I screamed out, jogging with my arm covering my stomach that quenched with starvation for no apparent reason. My legs were near numb and I felt disconnected from the force.

I had finally managed to make it into the hallway. She had to be somewhere. Please.

But my eyes widened as I looked in the center of the hall and saw her saber laying on the ground, her chain along with it. Tears welled in my eyes at the revelation. The thought of her gone resonated within me. I failed. I had failed. I couldn't protect her.

I was so stupid. So weak.

I slowly walked to the saber, bending down to grasp it within my hands. Her presence still lingered on the saber, her delicate touch, her soft skin. I could almost feel it.

Sadness overcame me, but didn't stay long enough. Anger overtook that feeling. I didn't have time to be upset. I needed her back, and fucking now.

She hadn't been gone long, her force signature still resonated. All I knew was anything could happen to her at any moment, and I could not allow that.

I quickly stormed back to the room with her saber in my hand, a steamy tear of hatred falling down my cheek. Grabbing my comlink, I pushed a few buttons and Rex's voice came through after a few moments of waiting.

"Rex, issue a mandatory search for rebels in all systems near Ilum." I composed myself to hide any weakness, but god did I want to scream.

The rebels had taken her, and I would kill millions to get her back.

They would regret this.

Y/N'S POV

My eyes slowly blinked awake, bright white lights filling my vision. I squinted my eyes, barely being able to make out the room surrounding me. I was practically blinded by the fluorescent, white lights. My breath was heavy in my ringing ears, practically the only thing I could hear.

I tried to discern the room around me, but I had no success in doing so. All I saw was white, white, white.

I blinked slowly, in and out of reality. My eye lids hung heavy, almost an impossible mission to keep them open. But I fought the feeling as hard as I could.

Confusion was taking over me as I wondered how I ended up here. I was quite used to that feeling.

Forgetting.

That's when he hit my mind.

"Anakin?" I called out trying to take a step forward, dizziness and a feeling of high overcoming me. That's when my leg jammed to whatever was holding me back. I quickly panicked and looked down to my ankles, realizing I was chained down. My wrists were enclosed with restraints in addition to the chaining around my feet.