I hate him

A/n: So im just now realizing I rushed through the smutty part of the last chapter and it's a lot shorter than it thought... next time, I'll work on more foreplay for sure and etc. not my stronghold yet! Bare with me!

The cool sheets of Anakin's bed began to chill my nerves as I awoke from a deep sleep. Whatever had happened between me and Anakin had completely knocked me out, but I was feeling great. I turned to my side, unsurprised that he wasn't there. I figured he must have already woken up, considering it was midday when I fell asleep. Maybe he had never slept at all.

I was still in complete shock as to what had happened between me and him. I continued to remind myself that it was only a hookup, and nothing else. It bothered me being that vulnerable with him though. I shouldn't have done it, it was extremely unprofessional and stupid of me. I began overthinking everything that happened, and started to even hate myself for it. The worst part was, I couldn't say I regretted it. I would be lying if I said I regretted it, because oddly enough, I didn't. I would do it all over again, and I didn't like thinking that.

My brain began to wonder where he was at such a late hour, considering I had just checked the clock that read 9pm.It being this late, I got out of bed and put some pajamas on. It probably wasn't appropriate to walk around this way, but I really didn't care knowing that Anakin and I had become, well, close. I felt invincible, I could almost do anything I wanted now.

Once I got my pajamas on, I walked out of Anakin's room as discreetly as possible. Not that it mattered, the whole entire city would know by tomorrow, considering he carried me to his room in front of a few maids. I knew they gossiped, they had to. If I ever found one of them doing it, I swear I would kill them. Probably a bit harsh, but I didn't care anymore. None of their business, why should they get to talk? I palmed my face at the thought of everyone seeing me with him in such a manner, but I also didn't care. Like I was thinking earlier, I wanted them to see me. I was thinking irrationally, that's why. Everything in my head was just so confusing right now, so I pushed every thought of it away and continued to walk on, looking for Anakin.

I thought maybe he would be in his office doing work, I knew he worked all the time, although I'm really never sure what he was working on. He's the emperor, shouldn't he have people that can do that shit for him? I don't know, it doesn't matter anyway.
He was not in his office, so I checked the library, not that he would be there, but I checked anyways. He wasn't in the library, so I checked the training room... then the dining room... kitchen... until I found myself completely lost as to where he went.

Where the hell could he be?

"Hello m'lady" I jumped at the sudden voice behind me. I turned around quickly to see Rex standing there with his helmet in both hands, placed very nicely in front of his chest.

"God you scared me" I sighed out and chuckled lightly as I grabbed my chest. Rex was so cute,  I love him.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." He chuckled "May I ask what your doing out so late? You do look a bit.. lost" He said politely, and I chuckled at the last part. He was right, I was totally lost. Not physically, but mentally lost.

"Yeah-I just was looking for Ana-" I paused before finishing his name, forgetting that maybe not everyone knows his real name. "Emperor Vader. Do you know where he is? I just had a few questions about some work he's having me do" I lied, although I'm not sure if it was very deceiving, considering I totally fumbled and almost said his true name. Rex looked at me with a hint of confusion in his face, probably at my flustered expression.

"Work? This late?" He furrowed his brows at me, and I knew he could tell I was up to something.

"Oh- um- yeah I just got behind on some things." I smiled, although he wasn't very convinced.