Suffication

tw:violence sorta?

"Have you ever loved another woman?" I asked quietly as I laid on his chest, rubbing circles with my finger on his stomach as he scratched my bare back.

"Besides my mom, no— Only you." He replied back gently as his movements on my back soothed me nearly into a sleep.

"What about—well—staying with a girl." I questioned, though I nearly knew the answer. There was no way he was a virgin before me, and that in itself made me- angry?

"Do you want the truth or do you want me to lie." He asked, which was a dumb question to begin with.

"Truth." I sighed out.

He sighed and kept rubbing my back. "I've been around a little bit, so yes, I've been with other girls." Jealousy ran through my body oddly enough, something I wouldn't have thought I'd feel.

"Who?"

"Some of the maids, once an inquisitor." So that's why that maid was staring at me the way she was. Makes a lot of fucking sense now. I'll kill her.

"Okay, stop." I whispered, insecurity and jealousy overtaking me. "Were they better?"

"Never. God I can't get enough of you, I couldn't imagine being with anyone else princess."

"God I hate it when you call me that!" I whined.

"Sorry princess." He mumbled back, causing my circle motions to cease and a small slap to hit his stomach. He laughed, and I smiled beneath him.

"You know, I'm sorry anakin. I didn't mean to bring up your mom, I'm sure she was wonderful. I wish I could have met her." I intently stated, feeling horrible for him and everything he had to go through. She died in his arms.

"She would have loved you." He sighed, now moving his hand to my hair and massaging throughout it. "Anyways, it's only fair I ask. Have you stayed with men? Any old boyfriends?" His tone held a hint of jealousy.

"Oh please, even if I had ex boyfriends I wouldn't tell you. You would kill them."

"Yeah you're right." He chuckled.

"But no, not really. There was one boy, but I'd rather not talk about it." I replied trying to not look back on the past.

"Did he hurt you?" He asked quickly as his metal hand grabbed my chin up to look at him.

"Yeah, in a lot of different ways. But it doesn't matter anymore, it's the past." I shrugged into his eyes which had made a quick change into jealousy and revenge.

"I'll kill him." His eyes had darkened quickly as I continued to rub his stomach. Just him saying that gave me butterflies.

"No no, he's dead." I laughed, calming him down.

"Good."

"Off that subject, I do have another question." I quickly changed the subject, not wanting to even think about my ex boyfriend, Kadin. I couldn't bare to endure what he did to me.

It was much worse than anything Vader ever did.

"I'm all ears"

"What is everyone on the deathstar working toward?" I questioned with curiosity and caution.

"Why do you ask" he furrowed his brows looking down at me, ceasing his movements in my hair. I looked back down to his stomach, his chest still being a support for my head.

"Ive just been wondering, there's been so much going on on the death-"

"It's nothing." He replied cold and stark as he sat up from the bed quickly. I fell off of him and sat up as well, confusion filling my body at his sudden distant behavior.