Home at Last

When we got outside a limousine, that was the colour purple pulled up beside us.
We got in and the Joker offered me a drink,"coke?" He asked.
I nodded in reply. He handed it to me, I opened it and took a sip.
He looked at me in wonder and asked ,"what's your full name?"
I said,"nova superior Johnson."
He nodded," what were you doing working for Maroni?"
I looked that the Joker and gulped silently. "Maroni murdered my parents when I was four, my father probably owed him money or something. After that Maroni took me in and made me work for him. He'd make me have deals with other mobsters, when I was six I almost died. Maroni made me go get money that someone owed him, they guy thought, it would be 'nice' to stab 'Maroni's puppet' so I wasn't 'working' for a week after that whole fiasco."

The joker looked deep in thought, probably thinking how he should kill batman or Maroni. After that we sat in silence the rest of the way home. We pulled up at a huge mansion
.
It was so beautiful, I almost passed out, from the sight. The joker led me through the mansion up the spiraling staircase tinted with gold. (A/n there's no problem with criminals living luxurious) We walked down a long hallway with purple velvet carpeting, to a room at the end of the hall, he opened the door, and the view was breathtaking.
Joker said that this was my room. I squealed and turned around and gave him a hug, and said, "Thank you joker."
He was shocked for a minute and hugged me back. "Your welcome, you can call me dad, if you want." He said.
I nodded, I haven't really had a dad in along time. "ok, dad." I said.

"I think its time for bed." Dad said. I pouted. I said goodnight to dad, and hugged him, and changed into my pajamas, climbed in bed and went to sleep.