Training and Jokette

I woke up to being shakes by dad. "Get up, time to start your training." Dad said as he skipped out of the room. Training?

I got up and got dressed in a green blouse with a purple skirt and purple jacket with a white flower on it. I put on my green and purple fingerless gloves, along with my converse.

I put on white face paint, red lipstick on, and created a smile, and put on dark eye shadow around my eyes, and headed down stairs to start my training.

Dad showed me some hand to hand combat skills. I punched him in the jaw, which caught him by surprise, he quickly recovered and sent a blow to my abdomen, which caused me to double over, and swipe his feet out from under him.
He went down, with a thud, and started hysterically laugh, I laughed too. I helped him up, still laughing a little.
"Good job, Nova." He praised. I hugged him.

"Thanks dad." I said happily, as he hugged back, he let go and ruffled my hair.

"You need a name, a name that Gotham will NEVER forget." He said thoughtfully. I stood there thinking of a name, until I looked in the mirror and saw that I was an exact copy of my dad, but without the dyed hair.
"I've got it, how about Jokette!" I said.
He thought for a moment then said," It's perfect."

I'm only Nova to my dad, but to all of Gotham I WILL be known as Jokette!, daughter of THE Joker, watch Bat-brain, Gotham's new criminal will create chaos!!! The Clown Princess Of Crime!