Questions

We pulled up at the station and the cop got out of the car and dragged me inside. Everyone turned to look our way, some were scared others almost curious.

The inmates looked especially scared of me, because they know i would kill them even before they even tried anything.

The cop took me to a room, threw me in there and locked the door. I looked around and just one table and a double sided glass window on the wall next to it.

I sat in the chair and waited. I heard the door open but didn't move, Commissioner Gordon came in and sat across from me. We stared at the each other for what felt like an eternity.

"What do you want Gordon?" I hissed. He looked unfazed.

"Why are you working for the Joker?" He asked. Already explained this once before.

"I already told Boy Wonder, so why don't you ask him." I grumbled.

"Well I want to hear it from you." He insisted. I huffed.

"I'll only tell you if no-one is watching, cause I already know that the glass window is double sided." I bluntly told him.

He looked shocked that I know about the glass window. He took out his walkie-Talkie told the people on the other side to leave.

"I never worked for the Joker I work WITH him." I explained once again. He looked very confused on how a fifteen year old could just work for the Joker.

"Why do you work with him?" He pressed on.

"He's my dad." I said. Gordon's face twisted from confused to complete shock.

"What didn't expect that know did ya?" I mocked. He stood up bluntly and called someone to come in. He left and the lights turned off.

"Nice entrance B-Man." I said looking through the dark. The lights turned back on and there he was the Batman.

"Did the Joker threaten you in anyway?" He rasped. I shook my head.

"Why would he, he saved my life from living hell." I said folding my arms and putting my feet on the table.

"How did he save you?" Batman asked. I glared at him, touchy subject for me.

"Fine, if you must know he saved me from Maroni-" I said before he cut me off.

"Maroni, what were you doing with Maroni?" He demanded.

"As I was going to say, when I was four my dad owed him money. Him and his little gang of lost boys cornered me, my mom and dad in an alley. He shot both my parents dead, in front of me and took me to be his slave." I told him with tears coming down.

He looked at me with sympathy then it was gone in a flash and replaced with a frown again.

"I'm not taking you to Black Gate or Arkham." He said.

"Then where are you taking me." I suspiciously asked him.

"Wayne Manor." He said. I looked at him as if he was crazy Wayne Fricking Manor, where Bruce Wayne lived. Man the Bat totally has lost it.

"Hahahahahahaha!" I laughed, "You think that Bruce Wayne will welcome me into his home with open arms?"

"He's the one who proposed the idea." Batman said. I sat there staring at him in shock. Ok.

"What's the catch?" I asked.

He shook his head," No catch."

"Fine, I'll do it." I said, "But if I find out my father and Harley are being poorly treated, we WILL have a problem." He nodded at the agreement.

"Mr.Wayne will be here in one hour." He said as he disappeared out the door. I huffed, why is it always me.

They took me out of the interrogation room and set me on a bench, I waited an hour for Wayne to show up and when he did, he looked handsome as hell. Dammit Nova stop that. I was practically drooling over the guy. He looked over and smiled, which made my heart melt. Nova stop dad would NOT approve.