Cafeteria and Dr. Crane

RECAP: TWO GUARDS CAME IN AND DRAGGED ME DOWN THE HALLWAY TO THE CAFETERIA.

Present~

They opened the door and all conversations stopped. People started to whisper "its her," "it's the jokers daughter"

I rolled my eyes. Childish much. The guards set me down at a table by myself and uncuffed me and took off my straight jacket.

"Dr. Harleen Quinzel trusts you without your handcuffs or straight jacket on, you fuck it up it the cuffs go right back on." One of the guards said.

"yah, yah." I said. The other guard set what looked like mush on a plate down in front of me.

They walked away to talk with other guards. One of the inmates from a table across from me, came up to my table and sat down looking at me.

"What!" I rudely said.

"Why is someone as beautiful as you in here?" He flirted.

I looked him cold dead in the eyes with a sneer on my face and said, "The last person who FLIRTED with ME DIED!" I sneered loudly, everyone's eyes were on us now, "AND that same person WORKED HERE!"

He visibly gulped and coward away. "You look too innocent to kill someone." Another said.

Some laughed. I turned to her and said, "Sweetheart, I've murdered 582 people, 341of them to committed suicide, I did that by using jokes, riddles, laughing gas and bringing them down to my level, and I bombed 28 buildings, AND YOU'RE CALLING ME INNOCENT." I yelled the last part making everyone jump. She shook her head real quickly and squeaked a sorry and turned back around.

" Why are you here?" He dude sitting in front of me asked scared.

"I tried to breakout my dad out of here." I simply said.

"Awww you're a daddies girl." He cooed reaching across the table to pet my cheek.

I reached across the table, grabbed him and held him by the neck cutting off his circulation. The guards took a step forward.

I looked at the dude, "Dearie, my father is THE JOKER." The dude's eyes widened in fear, I let him go, and he ran back to his table, coughing up a storm.

The guards came and handcuffed me but didn't put the straight jacket on me. They led me back to my cell and locked me in and walked away.

I sat there staring at the wall for what felt like an eternity of just having a staring contest with it, until a cocky voice brought me out of it, "You know nothing is going to make it move."

I turned and looked at the guy, he had on a brown suit and tie, carrying a briefcase with the name Jonathon Crane on it. So this must be Dr.Crane. He was pale and had somewhat looking of a tan, had brown eyes, wore glasses, and had brown matted hair.

"Don't cha think I already know that." I said rolling my eyes. He looked somewhat uncomfortable.

"What's the matter Crane, you afraid of THE Jokette?" I pouted.

"No, I'll be seeing you tomorrow at our session, patient 1211999 or Ms. Johnson." He said, then walked away.

"Its Jokette TO YOU CRANE!" I called.

THIS IS IT FOR TODAY FOLKS. I WONDER HOW NOVA'S SESSION WILL GO?
WHAT WILL HAPPEN? WHAT IS CRANE PLANNING? AND WHY AM I ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS?