First session

I was asleep on the bed, until I got woken up by a guard opening my door and pulling the up.

"Hey, Watch IT!" I yelled at him. He just glared at me.

He dragged me into a different room and handcuffed my hands to the table, and my legs to the chair.

"Your doctor will be hear any minute." He said, closing and locking the door.

I waited for two LONG minutes. The door opened and a lady in her late twenties and had blonde hair placed in a high ponytail, blue eyes, and glasses on.

"Hello patient 12011999, am Dr. Harleen Quinzel, I will be your doctor." Harleen said as she sat down.

" So what do yah wanna know." I asked her.

"Well I want to know how did the Joker kidnap you?" Harleen asked.

"1 Bitch he didn't kidnap me! #2 he SAVED ME!" I yelled, she jumped.
"Oh well, um." Harleen scribbled stuff down. "How did he save you?" She asked.

"Why don't you ask my father yourself!" I exclaimed. She looked scared as hell.

"How old are you?" She asked ignoring my statement.

"Fifteen." I said. She started writing again.

"Oh, so where are your parents?" She asked.

"We're getting a little too personal doc!" I sang.

She gulped, "Well I'm sorry..."

"Nova." I said, looking bored.

"Well I'm sorry Nova." The doc said.

"You from Brooklyn?" I questioned, I was sure she was from her accent.

"Yes." She said in her accent. She checked her watch and got her stuff together and got up and headed to the door.

"Your next session will be in two days, tomorrow you will have Dr. Crane, goodbye." She said as she walked out.

"smiled said, "goodbye Doctor Harleen!!!" Two guards came and dragged me down the hallway to the cafeteria. I just laughed all the way.