School?

I woke up and got dressed in black skinny jeans, white t-shirt, a biker jacket and black converse and headed down stairs. I saw Bruce speaking to a lady.
"Nova this is Principal Hills of Gotham High." Bruce introducing her. I smiled and waved kindly. I looked at Bruce and narrowed my eyes, he's up to something.

"Nova I've enrolled you at Gotham High." Bruce said. I stood there looking at him, mouth a gapped. I shook my head and ran out the door, with Bruce yelling me name. I got in my purple Lamborghini and drove off.

Why the hell would he do that! Seriously, put me in a public school, is he nuts! Probably. I saw Bruce's Lamborghini beside mine.

"Go home now, Nova." He said sternly. I shook my head no and revved up my engine, while looking at Bruce with a smirk.

The light turned green and I stepped on the pedal going 120 mph, bruce couldn't catch up. I drove to walmart to get my school supplies. I got out of my car and walked.

I went to the school section and got my supplies and paid for it. Got back in my car and headed for the manor. When I got there I saw Bruce looking angry.

"Where were you!"he yelled.

"I went to walmart to get school stuff." I said as if it was obvious. He sighed then shook his head.

"School starts in 30 minutes get going." He said. I nodded then started driving again but to school. When I pulled up people looked at me.

I felt someone jump on me, "Hi Nova!" I heard Barbara say. I hugged her tight. I was pried off by Dick.

"Hiya Dicky!" I said fluffing his hair. He pouted then fixed it. I looked for Hilary.

"Where's Hilary?" I asked. Barbara pointed over to the popular table. I saw Hilary talking to her 'friends' and look over at me and wave, I waved back. The bell rang and everyone went into the school.

"So what's your first class." Dick asked trying trying to snatch my paper.

"Language arts, same as you two." I said. Barbara squealed and hugged me. She dragged me to class. Dick and Barbara sat in their spots while I waited for the teacher.

"Class we have a new student, please introduce yourself." Mrs. Styles said.

"Hi, names Nova. . Wayne, 15 years old." I said. One girl, with chestnut brown hair and blue eyes wearing a cheerleaders outfit raised her hand.

"Yes Daphne." Mrs. Styles said.

"Are you gothic?" Daphne asked as her little pose laughed.

"Sweetheart I'm the foster daughter of Bruce Wayne and the real daughter of THE JOKER, don't mess with me." I sneered putting empathizes on the joker. Daphne nodded scared. I took a seat by Dicky without asking the teacher.

"Well today class we will be creating poems, so get to it." Mrs. Styles said. I took out my notebook and started to think. I came up with a poem:
Roses are smiles, violets are purple when my dad comes back he'll kill you!
Perfect! Mrs. Styles told us to hand in our papers and we did then went to our next class. I walked down the hall and dumped into a jock.

"Watch it bitch!" He sneered. I grabbed him by the neck and flung him against the lockers.

"Call me that again, and next time I'll kill you." I said kicking him in the stomach, I turned and continued walking to social studies.

I walked in with out a late slip and sat down. I looked around and saw everyone looking at me.
"Since you were late Ms. Wayne can you please tell me two names ne Chicago mobster and one New York mobster?" The teacher Mr. Summers asked me.

"Sure." I shrugged, "Alphonse Gabriel Capone and Charles 'Lucky' Luciano." Mr. Summers looked at me gobsmacked. He composed himself and wrote that on the board. He started to talk about other mobsters and gangsters. The bell rang signaling lunch.

I ran out of class, down the hall to the lunch room. I found a secluded spot and sat there waiting for Dick and Barbara. They came and sat next to me.

"So how's your day so far?" Barbara asked. I sighed.

"I hate school." I groaned hitting my head on the table.
Dick laughed, "it's not so bad."

"Easy for you to say, you're both normal, I'm not, I'm the joker's daughter!" I said with each word getting louder and louder causing attention to us.

"Nova stop." Barbara whispered. I sneered at both of them, then shook my head and walked out of the emergency exit door to the parking lot.

I saw my car with toilet paper on it and sticky notes saying I should be locked up, I should kill myself, I am a disgrace to humanity. I cried silently, then wiped my tears.

I got in my car and called bruce, he picked up, " Bruce?"

"Yes Nova?" He asked.

"I'm coming home." I said starting the engine.

"What? Why? Schools not even over!" Bruce said.

I pulled out of the school parking lot and drove home, I saw reporters following me.

When I got home Bruce was outside waiting. His face in total shock when he saw my car.

"Who did this!" He demanded as I got out.

"Kids at school, who else." I said handing him the keys and walked up the stairs. I turned and looked at him.

"I'm never going back, don't even think about putting me back." I said then walked inside the mansion and ran to my room. I sat in my room for 5 hours, I missed the rest of school, also dinner.

Bruce and Alfred tried to get me to come out of my room. No luck for them. I sat on my bed crying, and feeling sorry for myself, along with tissues scattered about the room.

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I got out and wrapped a towel around me, then out on my pajamas and got under the covers of my bed and went to sleep.

Sorry for the slow updates, I'm going through a hard time right now. And please comment for some ideas. -AlexandraLedger