Interview

It's been a week since I came to Wayne Manor Bruce has warmed up to me, so had Alfred, Alfred is like a grandfather that I've never had and the little crush I had for Bruce went away, so now I only think of him as an older brother.

I woke up to Alfred coming in my room. "Ms. Johnson it's time to get up, Master Bruce scheduled an interview for you." He said as he left some clothes.

I looked at the clothes which were light blue skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, a purple flannel and black converse. I put those on and went down stairs. I saw Bruce talking to some lady probably the interviewer person.

"Hey Brucey when were you gonna tell about the interview?" I asked him with narrowed eyes and my hands on my hips.

"I was just about to." He said. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him.

"Whatever floats your boat Wayne." I said sarcastically, he laughed and ruffled my hair. I swatted his hand away and pouted.

"I'm Leona King I will be interviewing you." Leona cut in shaking my hand. I gave her a fake smile and nodded. She told me where to sit and attached a small microphone to my shirt and started the interview.

"So how did you meet the joker?" Leona asked as the camera zoomed in on me.

"When I met The Joker I was working for Maroni." I told her.

She gasped, "You worked for Maroni?" I nodded.

"I really didn't have a choice." I said. "Maroni killed my parents so he took me and I became his slave."

She gasped again and looked at me with sympathy. I gave her an award winning smile.

"What does that have to do with the Joker?" Leona asked. Bitch! Slut! Tramp!

"One day Maroni was ordering me around and The Joker came, Maroni hit me, so the Joker took me away to live with him." I explained. She wrote the stuff down.

"How old are you?" Leona asked.

"Fifteen." I said.

"How long have you been living with The Joker."
She asked.

"Six years." I answered.

"How do you like living with Bruce Wayne?" She asked me.

"Bruce is amazing he's like an older brother to me. Alfred our butler is like a grandfather to me. They both are probably the only people I care about other than my father." I explained.

Leona wrote that down.
"How have people been treating you, when you go out in public?" Leona asked.

"Well people are still afraid of me but I've made a couple of friends, Dick Grayson, Barbara Gordon and Hilary Tanner, we got to know each other and found out that we have a lot in common and we understand each other." I told Leona.

"Well that is all the time we have." Leona said. Thank god. The cameras shut off and we shook hands again. The camera crew left and it was just me, Bruce and Leona.

"Nice talking with you Nova." She said. I fake smiled.

"You too Leona." I said. As she walked out the door she blew a kiss to Bruce then left. I laughed. I grabbed him by the collar and brought him down to eye level.

"Don't you EVER schedule an interview for me EVER again!" I exclaimed. He gulped and nodded quickly. I let go of his collar and shoved him lightly, he did it back to me. We both laughed and just watched tv the whole day.

I know pretty crappy chapter. Sorry I've got a lot of things on my mind right now. -AlexandraLedger