chapter 6

Jennie Crystal Romano

I saw some girls fawning over some men I looked towards the men and my anger rose to its peak...

Me- I need you both to do me a favour, go and sit on Dante and Mason's lap.

Emilia- what? But why?

Me- will you do it or not?

Alexia- as you say

Me- and act like their girlfriends.

"Ok" they both replied and were about to go I pulled them back when I saw Damon noticing us and looked towards me with a 'help me' look, and I mouthed an of course.

I went towards them with my triplets following closely behind and I sat on Damon's lap and Emilia and Alexia Sat on Mason's and Dante's lap respectively as Matteo was not there we didn't need to help him.

Damon placed his hand around my waist.
Me- awww... Did you miss me, baby?

Damon- Of course I did ,my love.

Me- I di--
I cut myself off and looked towards the girls with real anger but fake jealousy.

Me- What are you doing here? Trying to seduce my fiance?

Emilia- what else would they be here for?

Alexia- maybe they didn't know that they are our men.

Me- yeah!! Can I smell some disgusting perfume? It is some cheap perfume making me wanna throw up.

Damon- don't worry babe it's coming from these sluts. I'll send them away. Hey, can you sluts leave? your perfume is making my fiancee sick.

And they left after that we went home with our food and their uniforms.

Me- we are home!!! Dad I need to talk to you for a moment.

Dad- Of course

We went to his office.

Me- Dad, the ball is coming near you need to inform them about the mafia

Dad- Yes, I'll tell them at tonight's dinner.

Me- ok

Dad- don't worry everything thing will be fine besides you are not going to leave Damon's side.

Me- hope so.

Bang!!

We ran downstairs and saw Mason Dante and Damon comforting the others.
Damon- I bet it's that American motherfucker he still wants you back. He sent a gift for you I told one of the soldiers to open it and there was a bomb not a very dangerous one the gi--

Me- the gift was sent in an explosion proof box.

I went towards the box and opened it. It was a bouquet of roses. I started sneezing. And went away from it.

Me- idiot, motherfucker, fucker, bastard, asshole  doesn't even know I am alergic to roses and says he loves me, he has hell to pay.

Emilia- woww... I never saw pink roses.

Me- Stay away from it. Didn't Alice tell you, you guys are allergic to roses.

Alexia- that is why she kept us away from roses.

Can't believe they were scared moments ago and now they are smiling

I went towards my office as William said he sent something to me.

I hoped it wasn't the invitation to the mafia ball. I checked through my emails and found his one and it was an invitation to this year's mafia ball. Oh shit...

To
Queen Angelo della morte,

Our queen as usual this year's mafia ball is near this year the American mafia is holding the ball and if you forgot let us remind you that you promised to come this year and I don't expect any excuses but of course if it is very important than you can mail us in this email or call us at XXXXXXXXXX . You don't need to reveal your face just you can sign with the name morte on the attendance register. Don't forget the non violence rule meaning no guns or weapons.

Thank you
The Americans
R.S

To be continued....