chapter 30

Jennie Crystal Romano

"It's alright, we just got here" I said and he smiled

"Oh! Anyway get freshened up. See you all in thirty minutes." He said and looked towards me gesturing with his hands to follow him

I followed him and we reached a room at the end of the hallway on the third floor. He opened the door.

"And this is your office for the time being and actually I wanna talk to you after lunch so freshen up and we will talk after you are done with your lunch." He said in a very serious tone meaning it was important so I nodded an we went towards our rooms.

I went inside and was amused to find out how nicely the room was decorated. His daughter's choice was really great. I wish I could meet her. But it's not possible because she's no more.I still how dad (Mr. Kim) almost broke down after looking at me.

*Flashback*

"Miss, Mr. Kim is here for the meeting." My ex- assistant told me and I nodded and moved towards the conference hall.

As soon as I entered Mr. Kim stood up with a shocked expression

"Rina" he muttered under his breath as his eyes started tearing up he ran towards me catching me off guard.

Rina was his daughter from what I know she was captured by the Spanish but they tortured her so bad she died while telling me to tell her father that she loved him.

That's the reason why he is standing in front of me. After a lot of digging I found that she was the Korean mafia princess and the heiress to the throne.

"You are mistaken, sir. I am not Rina I am Jennie... Jennie Romano. Your daughter wanted me to tell you that she loves you as her last wish before dying. That's why I dug it up that who she was and found out she was your daughter that's why I called you here to tell you this." I said and looked at him as he sat on the chair. Tears falling from his eyes like waterfall.

He suddenly got up after 5 minutes and wiped his tears with the back of his palm and looked at me.

"She died. But you look exactly like her. I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable. Can you please do me a favor? Please I beg you. Be my daughter her mother is still waiting for her to come back... I am sorry what am I even saying, how can Ángel de la muerte become my--"

"Sure. I will but not now you can bring her here if you want but I can't go there right now." I said as he stood there not sure if he heard me right

*End of flashback*

I have already showered and was going towards my closet.

"Bahh!!" Ace shouted as I looked towards him unbothered

"No offence, but you think too highly of yourself to think that you can sneak into my room without me knowing." I said while rummaging through my closet to find a decent dress for the party so after lunch I could start getting ready as it is already 2 pm now and the party is at 8.

"The pink one looks nice" he said ignoring my comment.

"Really? Pink!? You think I would wear that disgusting fluorescent pink dress!!?" I said as I looked him with an 'are you serious' look and continued "I hate attention and that dress would definitely gain attention. Even those spoilt mafia princess and gold diggers would call me attention seeker."

"I didn't know you care about what others think about you."

"I don't but my sisters are gonna be there this time and they will be hurt." I said.

I found a beautiful dress.

"What do you think about this one?" I asked Ace as he nodded " well then get out I have to get ready" I added while pushing him out of my room and closing the door on his face.

To be continued...

Question: How do you want Ace and Jennie to end up like? Happy or sad?

Next update: 5th April if target is reached 7th if not

Target: 10 votes and 50 views

Thanks for reading and waiting