chapter 19

Jennie Crystal Romano

We reached to California last night. I feel really tired and also my guts are telling me something wrong is going to happen very soon. I ignored that feeling and took a warm shower. My mind often drifted off to Ace. I did some research on him. I didn't get the results yet but Arensio told me that his details are missing for two years. There is not a single trace of him at that time. He is the present CEO of Russo & Co. Meaning I have a meeting with him in a few months. That is when he will get the shock.

I tried ignored this strange feeling that is telling me something is wrong but I can't and my guts are never wrong so I decided to call Damon.

It rang a few times then cut. I then called Mason. He didn't pick up as well. Now I was getting worried. I called Dante and Matteo but they didn't pick up. I called Dad and Emilia but Dad didn't pick up and Emilia's phone was switched off.

I immediately called Alexia. Her phone was busy so I didn't have any option other than calling Ace. So, I did.

OTP

(A/N- they are talking in Italian.)

Jennie. Ace

"Who the fuck is it?"

"Thank fucking god. Where is everyone else?"

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Oh! It's me ,Jennie"

"Oh! Well what do you want?"

"No one is picking up my call so I didn't have any other options than calling you."

"How do you expect them to? Where the fuck are you? Don't you know what is happening?!!"

"I am in California. And no, I don't. So, tell me!!"

"So, Alexia was shot and Emilia is kidnapped."

"What!!!?"

"Yeah! So, stop shouting it hurts my ears!!"

"Thanks, I will be there in a few hours."

"Wai--"

I hung up without listening to him. I am boiling with anger. I couldn't go there as the plane isn't fuelled so, I went to the office and told Arensio and William to find anything possible.

They found out that it was the Turkish mafia. After sometime I got a call from a Turkish number.

OTP

JENNIE UNKNOWN

"Who the fuck is it?"

"Oh, calm down sweetheart. Don't you want your sister?"

"You are messing with the wrong person"

"I asked you for an alliance. You didn't give me so face the consequences."

"You Idiot. Wait and watch."

I hung up and texted Ace about it as Russia is near to their base

Right= Ace
Left = Jennie

Hi

What?

They are in Xxx°N xxx°E

How do you know?

Just attack there!

Ok

Tell them I am not going back now.

Ok. Anything else.

No, thanks

Hmm

End of texting

Ace Azrael Russo

I was at the base trying to find Émilia and Jennie to make sure she's safe. But I got a call from an unknown number. I wanted to cut it but my guts told me not to. So, I picked it up.

J

ennie Ace

"Who the fuck is it?"

"Thank fucking god. Where is everyone else?"

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Oh! It's me ,Jennie"

"Oh! Well what do you want?"

"No one is picking up my call so I didn't have any other options than calling you."

"How do you expect them to? Where the fuck are you? Don't you know what is happening?!!"

"I am in California. And no, I don't. So, tell me!!"

"So, Alexia was shot and Emilia is kidnapped."

"What!!!?"

"Yeah! So, stop shouting it hurts my ears!!"

"Thanks, I will be there in a few hours."

"Wai--"

She just hung up on me. For the first time ever. Someone hung up on me. Jennie hung up on me. I think it's weird that I am getting hard right now.

I went straight to my rooms bathroom and took a cold shower. After I came back out my phone dinged signalling that there's a notification. I check it out and it's Jennie. She gave the location of where Emilia is but how. Even I couldn't. Our mafia has the best technicians after Angel's Sinners which is the best in everything. But anyway I tell everyone to get ready.

After sometime I feel someone following me. I head to an empty hallway. And turn around suddenly and catch him.

"What do you think you are doing?" I asked him holding him up by his collar.

"You can't do a thing to me. Your dear fiancee is flying back hear. I die and she dies." He threatened me but she said she isn't coming. But I gotta be safe.

He takes out his phone and shows me video of her sitting in a plane and doing something on her laptop. My throat suddenly goes dry.

"I can't kill you but how bout I torture you." I call Nikolai and he takes that traitor from here and I go to Alexia's room. I knocked and entered.

"Umm... Can you call your sister?" I asked her

"Why?" She asked

"Just call her and give me the phone."

"Ok." She took out her phone and called her "Hello. Where are you? Oh. No, actually Ace wanted to talk to you. Ok. Here" I took the phone from her

"There is a traitor with you." I told her

"What!?" She yelled into the phone "Can't be." She added

"Watch your back stay safe. We will go there tonight." I told her

"Are you worried Mr. Russo?" She asked and I questioned myself am I? "No, I am not." Why would I be worried

"As you say. Bye. And I am safe." She said and hung up. I returned the phone to her.

"Stop smirking. You look weird. It suits your sister better." I told her and went out. I don't know how but talking to her made me somehow relaxed.

Am I falling for her?
Do I like her?

No, I don't. I can't love her. I am a mafia boss a ruthless mafia boss.

To be continued...

1013 words