chapter 13

Jennie Crystal Romano

As soon as I got home I took a quick shower and headed towards my mafia's base camp where my higher rank members stay. As soon as I reached there my second in command, Arensio joined me.

"Boss, we found their last location. They somehow found the phone and destroyed it." He said as we walked towards the control room. He is a professional assassin.

"Where was it?" I asked as we reached there.

"Wonderfully it was at one of our abandoned warehouses

"Wonderfully it was at one of our abandoned warehouses." Wow did he not have somewhere better to go to

Ding!

I got a text from an unknown number.

Hahahaha! You can't find me. I bet you still didn't find a trace of me. And that phone I threw it at a place you can't even think. Anyways, good luck finding me.

"It means that he isn't there" Arensio said.

"No, it means he is there he is trying to distract us. Get a team ready within 26 hours. Be fast. We will go day after tomorrow at 3:00 am. Do I make myself clear?" I spoke a little bit loudly.

"Yes BOSS !!" Everyone in the room yelled together. This is called power.

"Good." With that I left to my room that I have here.

" With that I left to my room that I have here

I freshened up and got some sleep.

Third person POV

Here while Jennie is sleeping there Leon is trying his best to make her sisters be afraid of him.

"You really think it was a good idea to hide in her own warehouse." Emilia spoke in a wtf tone.

"Atleast you could have found a better place." Alexia said "and some men" Emilia added

"Can you shut up? you never stopped since an hour." Leon said in annoyance. "Your dear sister and brothers can never find me. And your father is busy with his new girlfriend to even think about you. Even if she saves you, you won't have any attention from them. So, my work would be done."

Well now he doesn't know what she is planning so this is expected. But he is dieing soon...

"But why us?" The sisters said in unison.

"Because..."

To be continued....

Just a few more to go then I will give you an update daily so, pray for me not to fail.

❤️