chapter 22

Ace Azrael Russo

It's been 10 days since she is gone. We couldn't find her till yesterday night. Fucking finally! After 9 and a half days we found her. We are now going there to save her. Her family wanted to go but we are only taking Damon with us.

I am getting dressed for going there while only one thing is there in my mind.

Mom asked me a question last night. 'Do I love her?' the answer was a clear no but then again I never tried this hard to find someone or something. Do I really love her? No, love only makes you weak. I should distance myself from her before I realise that I am falling for her. With that thought I went to get dressed.

After getting our weapons we all left to the location

We parked our car a few blocks away from the warehouse. There were like 50 men outside the building.

"Damon and Nikolai, get the ones outside we'll go inside." I ordered them and me and Dimitri went in.

What we saw there shocked us. Jennie was standing there in a pair of shorts and sports bra with a leg on Viktor's chest. They both had blood all over them. I immediately ran towards her and as soon as I reached there she fainted in my arms out of blood loss. I picked her up and told Dimitri to take that bastard.

"Boss, He's dead." He said

"Dispose his body." I ordered and left the warehouse only to see Damon and Nikolai getting ready to go in.They saw me and stopped.

"Stay here a car will be sent in a few minutes. I am going to the hospital with her." I said and went towards my car

I placed her at the passenger seat and went towards the driver's seat. I got in and went straight to the hospital. We went in. The doctor took her in.

After sometime...

They all just reached there.

"Family of Jennie Romano." The doctor shouted as I stood up along with Alessandro and Damon "Follow me" She added and we followed her to wherever she was taking us. We came to a room and we all sat down.

"She had extreme blood loss. There were a lot of cuts on her body. Right now she is in coma. It will take a few days for her to heal. One of you has to stay here 24/7. For now you can't see her." The doctor said

"Why can't we see her?" Alessandro questioned

"She just had a surgery. A single unwanted bacteria and she will get a scar. Give her some time to heal herself. After she has healed herself a little bit you can go. But can't touch her. Ok?" She said and we all nodded and went out

The doctor said that we can go home now so we all went home. I hope she is fine. After all our marriage got delayed by another month.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

There will be another chapter today don't worry.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️