chapter 18

Ace Azrael Russo

Dad said that we need to tie an alliance with the Russians in order to grow cause they are so close to beating us. And so that after that when they grow we can get the credit. So, in order to prove their loyalty they need to give their daughters to us. I already don't like my girl. She has such an attitude, I wish I could fuck it out of her. But she will take it as my weakness. So, we are going to have dinner with them today. I went downstairs after getting ready.

"Umm... Ace..." Dad seemed to think before speaking for the first time.

"What?" I questioned

"That girl isn't letting them get an alliance with us unless we give them a proof..." He said and stopped

"So?" I asked him

"We are thinking that we should give her the same power as you in the mafia. What do you say?" He asked well more like said

"If that doesn't harm us then fine" I told him and left in a separate car

By the time that I reached there they were all there. We went in. She was nowhere to be seen. We all talked for sometime well they did. After sometime sounds of heels clicking on the floor as the door swung open and she entered the room. Her aura screaming authority and power as she hugged her family members with a sweet smile but her eyes said nothing. She came directly towards dad and they both talked about something but I couldn't concentrate as if she has put a spell on me.

I don't like it. So I shook my head and went towards the dinning hall and sat. They kind of planed us to sit together. My hands wanted to grab her thighs so bad. But I controlled myself.

"I don't like you." I whispered to her

She gasped and said "Oh, the feeling is mutual"

"Don't expect me to take you on dates or bring you gifts like my friends" I said

"Don't expect me to cook for you clean your room or fangirl over you like my sisters" She replied with the same attitude. Then we both continued eating I noticed that she muted everyone out while eating.

After dinner was done we went back home. "Sweetheart, come here for a minute." My mom called out

"Yes, Mom." I replied

"So, I can see that you are falling for her by the way you were looking at her. What do you want to say to prove your innocence?" She said

"She is just a gold digger mom." I told her well more like to convince myself.

"As you say. Anyways, Next week I expect you to get to know her. And it's an order." She said. That's the problem you have when your mother is as dangerous as mine.

The next few days flew like birds. 

On the wedding day

The ceremony was going on smoothly with us just glaring at each other. After the ceremony during the reception, I noticed everyone trying to convince her to dance. My mom came to me. She put her hand on my shoulder and smiling sweetly and telling me with her eyes that go ask her. So, I went towards her and asked her to dance.

"May I have a dance with you?" I asked her putting my hand out for her.

"No, thanks." She replied politely.

"Well you are either way" I said pulling her to the dance floor.

"I hate you"

"I do too. But we can't do a thing about it. Where do you get this boss attitude from? No one in your family has such attitude." I asked"I don't think it's important for you to know." She replied

"Well it is cause you know you are going to be my wife soon." I said

"Don't even think about me like my sisters I am not sweet. Money is my life not love. So be careful." She told me

"Such a gold digger. Just like I thought. I don't know why nobody can see it." I said.

"Believe me. You will regret messing with me" She said. The song ended right in time as She went straight to the bar.

'This girl is going to be the death of me.' I muttered under my breath.

I went back home straight away. I soon have a meeting with the CEO of Crystal and with Ángel de la muerte. It's crazy that it's like 3-4 months later yet I am nervous.

I went straight to my room to change and get some sleep.

Next morning...

To be continued...

I know that I didn't update for two days but belive me Ace pov was really hard to do and next chapter will be there tomorrow and it will be of 1000 words atleast or I will try to upload another chapter today. Thank you for supporting and please vote for the story. The Russo family asthetics will be uploaded by tomorrow with the next chapter thank you

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️