chapter 17

Alexia Annika Romano

Today is the day I would be getting married. The day I will become Nikolai's. My surname wil not change for now. Jennie chose my outfit. It's grand and unique. She said that Nikolai will love the dress as its as per his preference. I am not allowed to see Nikolai's outfit nor is Nikolai to see mine. I can't wait. He took me on several dates as well. Dimitri took Emilia as well. We are going to Las Vegas for our honeymoon. Jennie told us not to say anything about her being the CEO of Crystal or the Mafia queen as well I wonder why.

Suddenly Jennie and Emilia came into my room.

"Oh. My. God. Are you kidding me? You look like an Angel." Jennie said and I smiled.

"No, she looks like a queen." Emilia said "Yes, Nikolai's queen." Jennie added as I blushed

"Did the make-up artist apply too much blush?" Damon said as he entered.

"No, she's blushing idiot." Mason told him while smacking his head playfully.

"Princess, I am so sorry to get you married like this. But if he ever does something wrong don't hesitate to come to us ok?" Dad said teary eyed.

"Of course. But thank you for choosing him. And don't cry. Save some tears for my other sisters too." I said and everyone laughed other than Jennie. I have never heard her laugh or smile freely.

"Ok, it's time to walk down the aisle." Dad said putting his arm out for me as I took it and the others went first. The music started to play signalling that it is time to go.

Jennie went in first , followed by Emilia and my brothers. First Emilia then the brothers age wise. They were walking side by side with Jennie leading them. I looked up and saw Nikolai staring at me.

We reached there and brothers went to side where everyone is sitting and sat there while Jennie stood right beside the place I am supposed to be at and Emilia right beside her. Dad put my hand in Nikolai's while saying.

"Take care of her."

"Of course" he replied taking my hand in his I noticed Ace and Jennie glaring at each other. While Emilia and Dimitri kept staring at each other.

The priest kept going on with his work while we stared at each other. Soon the rings were bought.

 Soon the rings were bought

I was beautiful.

"With all my heart, I Nikolai Luca Rossi take you Alexia Annika Romano to be my wife.
I promise to be your lover, companion, and friend,
Your partner in parenthood,
Your ally in conflict
Your greatest fan
I will be your comrade in adventure,
Your comfort in disappointment,
Your accomplice in mischief,
Your strength in times of need
I will listen with understanding, and trust you completely.
All the days of my life " Nikolai said his vow as he slid the ring in my ring finger

"With all my heart, I Alexia Annika Romano take you Nikolai Luca Rossi to be my husband.
I promise to be your lover, companion, and friend,
Your partner in parenthood,
Your ally in conflict
Your greatest fan
I will be your comrade in adventure,
Your comfort in disappointment,
Your accomplice in mischief,
Your strength in times of need
I will listen with understanding, and trust you completely.
All the days of my life" I said the vow slid the ring in his finger.

"With all the power vested in me by the God, I now announce you both husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest said and a blush crept to my cheek.

He put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer. He leaned forward and gave a soft peck near my lips and whispered "This is just the start ,baby. There is a lot left." In my ear and leaned back as the crowd started to cheer.

I changed to my reception outfit and went back out together.

Alexia

Alexia

Bridesmaid

Bridesmaid

As the reception kept going soon it was time for the dance. Jennie didn't wanna dance as if she she would have to do it with Ace. As We were trying to convince her to dance Ace came.

Jennie Crystal Romano

Alexia, Émilia, Nikolai and Dimitri were trying to convince me to dance but I don't want to as if I do I would have to with that asshole. But suddenly that asshole came.

'Speak of the assface.' I muttered under my breath.

"May I have a dance with you?" He asked me putting his hand out for me. And I politely refused.

"No, thanks." I replied politely as I said.

"Well you are either way" He said pulling me to the dance floor.

"I hate you"

"I do too. But we can't do a thing about it. Where do you get this boss attitude from? No one in your family has such attitude." He asked

"I don't think it's important for you to know." I replied

"Well it is cause you know you are going to be my wife soon." He said

"Don't even think about me like my sisters I am not sweet. Money is my life not love. So be careful." I told him as money is what people know me for.

"Such a gold digger. Just like I thought. I don't know why nobody can see it." He said. Thinking just what I wanted him to.

"Believe me. You will regret messing with me" I said. The song ended right in time as I went straight to the bar

"Matteo tell everyone that I am going to California for sometime. Ok?" I told Matteo as I saw him standing there.

"How long?" He asked

"Till my wedding" I answered him

"So, you won't be here for Emilia's wedding?" Dante asked

"No" I replied and left

"Good evening ma'am" The guard greeted.

"Tell Arensio to prepare the plane within an hour. We are going to California." I told him and left in my car which I bought here and went home directly.

To be continued....

1017 words

There is a twist soon so keep going the next chapter will be Ace pov so get ready.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️