chapter 10

Jennie Crystal Romano

We don't actually have any intention of abusing Alexia and Emilia. I love them a lot. But they betrayed me and don't even realise. They reacted like they didn't do anything. Anyone who betrays me doesn't get my forgiveness. They will suffer. From tomorrow their training will start. Thinking through everything that happened today I changed into my night suit and got into my bed. After some time I drifted off to sleep.

*Flashback*

4 years ago...

Tomorrow is the day I will be moving to Leon's house. But I need to tell dad. I went to dad's office. I knocked and entered.

Dad- do you need something sweetheart?

Me- Dad, actually I want to move in with Leon.

Dad- No, sweetheart your training needs to be completed and you need to practice your senses. Besides, I said he's okay not that he's great. I still feel like something is fishy. Something about his behavior doesn't seem right.

Me- Dad, please. I can continue my practice by coming here when he is gone. And nothing is fishy. Please Dad, can I move in with him?

Dad- Anything you wish for. But don't forget if he hurts you, you inform us. Okay?

Me- Thank you Dad. You are the best.

I hugged him and left to pack.

Next day...

I just had my breakfast with my lovely and complete family. Then Leon picked me up. Now we are in his car going to his place.

Leon- I need to tell you something.

Me- What is it?

Leon- I am the leader of the... American Mafia.

Me- what!!?

Leon-yes, and now you are my slave. My best weapon to take revenge on your dad.

Me- W-what? Y-you are l- lying right?

Leon- No, I wish I could.

Me- Stop the car.

Leon- No

Me- I said stop the car!
I said with tears running down my cheeks.

Leon-No. And lower your voice

Me- I said Stop The Fucking Car!!!
I felt a sharp sting on my cheek.
He slapped me.

Me- How dare you slap me!!?
Another slap landed on my cheek

Leon- Lower your voice. You have to follow some rules here so remember these.
1. Don't raise your voice at me.
2. Don't question me.
3. Do as I say.
4. Do all the chores.
5. Don't question if I Bring a slut.
That will be all. Now get out and start with your work.

Me- ok

At night...

I am waiting for him. Suddenly I hear the door open . After sometime Leon enters the room.

Leon- In 10 minutes a slut will come send her to my room.

Me- Ok.

The doorbell rang

Leon opened it revealing a beautiful woman.

Leon- I see. You are much beautiful than I thought.