chapter 27

Jennie Crystal Romano

As he went to call them I went to change into my outfit. I went in and my gut feeling said that there is something wrong. I got my outfit and my laptop, phone and iPad and went out of the room. I opened the small secret hole on the wall which had the emergency fire button and clicked on it. The room will now burn. I went to my office and locked the door. I went inside the bathroom and changed into my outfit.

I picked out a black dress with a short black long sleeve jacket, a golden chain like belt, a black leather shoulder bag and a pair of leather high boots

I picked out a black dress with a short black long sleeve jacket, a golden chain like belt, a black leather shoulder bag and a pair of leather high boots. I left my hair open as I don't like my hair up.

By the time I got downstairs everyone was waiting for me.

"Sissy! You are looking beautiful! Where are you going?" Alexia asked

"South Korea. And guess what? Not only me but all of us are going." I told her as her and Emilia started jumping. "As Ace is the new leader of the mafia I want him to be with me in my plane and the rest of you can go in the other plane. Go it?" Everyone nodded and we left to the airport.

Oh, shit! They dare come again!

All the paparazzi started taking pictures. Everyone went first while I waited for them to leave.

"It's either you are new or you forgot who I am and what I can do. But either way you wish to die. So, give me an honest answer and maybe I will give you a fast death." I told all the paparazzi as soon as everyone left.

"M-ma-ma'am actually we are new and our seniors didn't tell us that you told them not to come." One of them

"Since, I don't have much time I will spare you. The next moment I see you will be your last moment in this world. And I am not joking. Now Leave before I change my mind!" I yelled and they all scurried away.

I went towards my plane the others has already left.

We both went in.

Let's get this through...

To be continued...