chapter 14

Third person POV

"Because... You are the only weakness of your sister who is weak. Her other weakness is her brothers and Dad. But they are not weak. So, it's you." Leon said

"Oh, but you are weaker than us with only 50 men" Emilia said

Bang!!!

"She is here" Alexia said in an exciting voice.

Jennie Crystal Romano

I drove back to our house today in the morning. I told everyone in the group chat to come to my office within 10 minutes. I am on my way to my office.

As soon as I entered I saw everyone sitting there like nothing happened. As expected, they stopped taking any tensions as soon as I got into power. I sighed at the sight.

"How can you guys trust me so much to not do a single search about them?" I asked but I know the answer so I continued "Anyways we got their location and are attacking tomorrow early morning at 3 am so you can rest."

"See, if we tried doing it we would have never been able to break the firewalls to get into your phone to get their location" Mason said which is kinda true cause it needs a special code which only I and Arensio knows.

"Excellent sweetheart" Dad said

"But the question is where?" Dante said

"In one of my abondoned warehouse"

"How can we rest?" Matteo said

"Well I knew you would ask so the answer is because--" I was cut short as the door swung opened and Grandpa entered looking red with anger.

"How can you guys not inform us that Emilia and Alexia are kidnapped by Leon? " Grandpa said as soon as closed the door silently.

"As I was saying because as per the satellite images we got there are only 50 men so it isn't a problem and secondly Damon And Mason I have some work for you and for Dad as well but we will get on that later" I said ignoring Grandpa. Everyone left except Grandpa, Damon and Mason.

"So, what do you have in store for us?" Damon asked

"Are you guys ignoring me?" Grandpa said in disbelief.

"Maybe, because getting them back is more important than facing your anger" Mason said

"Well that is true. So Jen, can I help you with anything?" Grandpa said "Yes, you can. But let me clear them first okay? So, Damon you will come with me and Arensio tomorrow it will be the three of us only and Mason you will be on back up monitoring us with the satellite images if anything seems wrong you come in. Got it?" I said

"Yes" they both said in unison and left to prepare

"Now, Grandpa you are to stay with Mason and monitor us we will send them out and you will check them for any injuries and if there is one you take them to the hospital. Ok?" I told Grandpa "Yes. And please calm down your face has a look saying 'one wrong move and you are done' it even made me afraid but anyway Rose is downstairs so calm down then go see her ok." He said and I nodded and he left the office.

Just wait and watch Leon enjoy your last moments cause Ángel de la muerte is coming for you. And when I get my hands on you I swear it will be the end of your life.

2:00 am the next day
Moscow, Russia
Romano Mansion

I got up from my sleep and took a shower brushed my teeth and did my skincare and went to my closet to look for an outfit.

I picked out a black skin tight bodysuit with a deep V neck revealing my cleavage and tied my hair in a high ponytail with some light natural makeup and but my guns, knives and Amos in the holsters and went downstairs as there was only a few minut...

I picked out a black skin tight bodysuit with a deep V neck revealing my cleavage and tied my hair in a high ponytail with some light natural makeup and but my guns, knives and Amos in the holsters and went downstairs as there was only a few minutes left to 3:00 am.

"Morning" Damon said in his morning voice.

"You look ugly go fix your hair" I told him

"I told him a thousand times but he won't listen" Dad said "Why is he looking so sleepy like he didn't sleep for days when he went to sleep at 9:30 last night?" Dad asked and I smirked and watched Damon's eyes widen

"I called him for another meeting" I said in order to save him " Anyways Dad you will stay here and maintain our work ok?"

"Of course, sweetheart" Dad said

"Where is Mason?" I asked

"Here!" Mason screamed from the end of the staircase

"Good morning Ma'am. Good morning Sir. Good morning uncle" Arensio said as he entered the kitchen where we all were

"Morning" a Chorus of morning was heard and it irritated my ears

"Let's go" Grandpa said as he also came. I looked at the watch and it was exactly 3:00 am

We got to the location and parked our car a few blocks away. And we got in the guards didn't notice us so we all snapped their necks silently killing then there were exactly 9 men so we all took three of them each. 41 more to go

"Guys use your knives now" Mason spoke into the earpiece as we all took out our knives and threw it in their direction. 9 more done. 32 more to go.

"Guys get your guns a lot of them are coming in your direction" Mason said and right at the moment we got our guns like 20 of the ran in our way. We managed to kill all of them and went towards the safe room where Leon is sitting at with the girls.

We got there and 12 men ran in our way we fought them of breaking their bones. We went inside the room and Leon was sleeping there on a small bed with the girls tied on chairs and as soon as they saw us their eyes lit up with happiness and ours didn't hold a single ounce of emotion as we looked towards Leon. I kicked him hard on his chest to wake him up and it worked.

"How could you find me? It's impossible. " Leon spoke. I shot a bullet at his stomach.

"Does it still not feel real?" I asked him while Damon and Arensio freed the girls. He was crying in pain. I shot him at places where he would feel it and not die. After sometime I killed him and we spread a lot of gasoline at the warehouse and burned it down. Thankfully the girls weren't injured.

We are back home now everyone is resting as it's still early while I was lying on my bed thinking about what is coming next

--------------------------------------------------------------------

1128 words

In one of the lines I messed up the 'how' with 'hoe' but thankfully autocorrect helped me🤣🤣

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️