(1)

(Lets pretend Sasuke never became evil. But his hatred for his brother never left. He asked for the 5'th hokage 's permission and trained under Orochimaru.)

Third person POV

"Oi, Hinata-chan"
The blonde haired boy came running towards the raven beauty who was standing next to a book shop.
"N-naruto-K-kun" Hinata played with her fingers.
"Hinata, are you sure you are okay?" Naruto asked going in front of her.
"H-hai." She answered hiding her beetroot face.
"You said this last time. But you are awfully red whenever you see me. " Naruto said narrowing his eyebrows.
"I a-am f-fine. N-nothing to-o-o w-worry." She barely managed to say.
"Well I am believing you this time. Btw what are you doing here? " Naruto asked showing his famous grin.
"I-i a-am h-here to r-return some b-books which I took 2 weeks ago." Hopefully she didn't shuttered the last part.
"Why did you shutter always? You know you sound good when you don't shutter. Gain some confidence. " Naruto smiled.
"I w-will try. B-btw where are y-you going? " Hinata asked gathering some confidence after Naruto's comment.
"Oh, glad you asked. I was going to ask sakura-chan for a date." A small tint of blush appeared on his face then he continued, "Maybe this time I will tell her that I l-like h-her. " He shuttered the last part.
"Oh... Good luck with that." Hinata didn't shuttered this this time. Her heart seemed to break into pieces after hearing the love of her life confessed that he liked someone else. Maybe if her 13 year heart had enough courage to confess then it wouldn't happen. It's good from one point that she knew he didn't liked her. She can watch him being happy from far. That was enough for her. For him to be happy.....
"Hinata? " Naruto waved his hands in front of her.
"Oh, I was spaced out. Sorry for that. Good luck. " With that she left leaving the blonde confused.

"Wow, she sounds different. " Naruto mumbled to him self when she was out of sight. He left to find sakura.

Time skip ~~

Almost running the whole village Naruto found Sakura at the team 7's training ground.
"Hey, Sakura-chan." He waved at her and went inside in the training ground.
He stopped in the middle of his track after noticing Sasuke beside her.
"You're late." Sasuke said in his usuall tone.
"None of your concern." Naruto's whole mood dropped after seeing his face.
He just rolled his eyes.
"Well, if u wanna get stabbed by random enemies then you can stand there all day." Sasuke answered.
"I told you to mind your business. Well I can stand after seeing a snake, 'scaredy cat." Naruto smirked at his came back.
Sasuke narrowed his eyes. But before he could do anything Sakura punched Naruto in his face.
"Oww.... What was that for? " Naruto whinned in pain.
"For hurting Sasuke-kun's feelings." Sakura shouted at his face.
Naruto managed to stand. Then he was going to ask her about the date even after being hit by her.
"Sakura-chan do yo... "
Before finishing his sentence Kakashi showed up and called them.
"Ughhhh... Way to ruin the mood." Naruto mumbled.
"Is there any missions?" Sasuke asked.
"Not for you two. Naruto you are summoned by Lady Tsunade. Meet him at the hokage office. " Kakashi announced.
Sakura jumped thinking that she will get alone time with her Sasuke-kun and Sasuke remained same and Naruto became annoyed.
"Why did ba-chan have to ruin everything? " He left he place without even looking at his teammates or sensei thinking that he will ask her about the date later.
He arrived at the hokage office and knocked the door.
"Come in. " Came the sarcastic voice of the medic.
Naruto entered the room and he looked at the other present in the room.
There were Shikamaru, Shino, Hinata standing beside the table.
"Summoned me ba-chan?" He asked.
"How many times have I told you to not call me that! Anyways you guys are leaving for a mission together to find a rare species of insect at a jungle. They will give you the location. This is a c- rank mission. All of you are assigned to grow your teamworks with other teams. " She finished her speech and handed Shikamaru the details.
"Any questions?" Tsunade asked.
"No" All of them shouted.
"Fine you are leaving tomorrow at morning. Now you are dismissed." Tsunade ordered.
"Hai" They all shouted back and left the office.
They all agreed that they will meet at the gate around 5 am and bid their goodbyes.
Well Naruto was thinking of the date. Then decided he will ask her out after the mission. He went in the training ground to inform them about the mission.
When he reached at the training ground what he saw almost disgusted his whole body.
Sakura was on the top Sasuke lying on the ground. Sakura's face was beetroot red and a pink tint was visible on Sasuke's cheeks. Their faces were inches away.
"Umm.. sorry to disturb you guys but..."
Naruto broke the silence. They immediately took off and stood away awkwardly.
"We were training and she fell over me." Sasuke said avoiding her gaze.
"Well I have no interest in both of you and whatever you guys were doing. I came here to inform that I am leaving tomorrow for a mission. Ba-chan has assigned different members from  different groups to improve their teamwork." Naruto finished.
"Oh, then good...." Sakura was about to wish him good luck then he stopped her.
"No need. Bye guys. Hope you enjoy your time without me." With that he left without any word.
He entered his house and started packing for the mission. After having his instant ramen for dinner he went to bed.

Naruto's POV

I lied down on the bed, covering my self with the blanket and putting my hands under my head. I closed my eyes to sleep then the sence from the training ground appeared in my head.
I looked at the ceiling.
"That dobe never says anything but he sure had feelings for Sakura-chan. But I ain't gonna lose to him. I will win her over." I grinned.
Very soon sleep took over me.

______________________________________

Hey, guys please skip to the next chapter 😭😭. I promise you this story is going take turns please....

Well guys, how is this chapter?
I will try to update in 7-10 days.
Check out my another story about Naruhina REVENGE : LOST LOVE
stay tuned for next chapter. Things are getting started.

Stay healthy and safe until then.