(7)

Naruto's pov :-

Shit! Shit! Shit! I shouldn't have asked her like that.
Kami, what if she rejects me? Why am I so dumb? What is happening with me? I just want her to come with me. I should have just said that normaly. Why am I so awkward?
I slowly opened my eyes and looked at Hinata. She is looking down, shadow covering her eyes. What I can see is just her chin and which is red as beet.
Oh... No, she is angry. I screwed up.
"Hinata it's okay if you don't want to...." I started as if making an apology.
"I will."
"Huh????" My eyes kinda popped out a little.
"You will come with me???" I asked with a surprised look.
She nodded her head as a 'yes'.
"Youthhaaaa....." I jumped.
"Arigatoooo Hina........" I hugged her.
Soon I wished I didn't.
"Eh.... Hina? Hinata? HINATA?" I asked as she started loosing her balance.
"HINATA?"
Oh Kami..... Not now. She fainted.
Now I am holding her and she is in my arms unconscious.
Kami, what now? We are in a public and if I do anything wrong then things would go worse. Stay calm and think. Okay so..... WHAT DO PEOPLE DO WITH A SENSELESS GIRL IN PUBLIC!!!!!!
I looked around and people are looking at us. Shit! Then I noticed a tree almost 10 feets away. Seeing no other ways I carried her in bridal style, or thats what it is called, to the tree and placed her down supporting her back at the tree.
Now I have to wake her up. Well let's see what can we do? I checked my backpack and there was NOTHING.....
I left out a sigh.... "Ahh.... Now, I am in trouble." I looked at the sky and the sun is almost above our head. The weather is hot. I looked at Hinata and she is still unconscious. I can't leave her alone. So much trouble for me. Hmm..... I tapped my chin and thought of something.
"Idea!" I mumbled.
"Kage bushin no jutsu!"
I made one shadow clone and send him to buy a fan and a water bottle.
"That would do." I smiled. I am not that dumb, am I?
After 2 minutes I came, I mean my clone came, running with a fan and a water bottle. I took the fan and bottle. The clone vanished and I looked at the fan. It's purple, Hinata's favourite colour. I smiled. I sat down facing her.
I opened the bottle and took some water, a little bit of water and slowly splashed it on Hinata's face. I started winding her with the fan. Well not too harsh and not too soft. I looked at her face, the same one from today morning.
So peaceful.
I studied her and she is beautiful from every angle. A sting of her hair is falling over on her face which is disturbing the view. I stopped fanning and slowly tug the hair behind her ears. I moved my hand from her ear to her cheeks.
"So soft." I mumbled. A smile crept on my face. I removed my hand from her face since I didn't wanted to gather any attention right now. I continued fanning.
"Hey dobe, what are you doing here, with her?"
"Ahh...." I jumped at the sudden presence and looked back being startled.
"Oh.... Sasuke you scared me." I stood up and massaged my forehead.
"I am here too." Sakura came from behind.
"I/he asked a question. What are you doing with her?" Sasuke and Sakura said while smirking.

Sasuke's pov :-

Flashback~~

I was walking down by the market and a thing, well not a thing, actually a person stole my gaze. I narrowed my eyes and yes my guess was right. It was Naruto and the another person is...
Hinata? What he is doing with Hinata? Well we are classmates but I never actually talked with her though. I was about to go to them then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked behind and it was Sakura.
"What are you doing here Sasuke-kun?" She asked.
I motioned my eyes towards them and she looked at the direction. Well she was kinda surprised too.
"I should go and call them." I was about to move then she pulled me back.
"What?" I asked.
"Come with me." She said and pulled me back behind a shop where no-one can notice us.
"Why are we hiding here?" I asked.
"Shh...." She placed her index over her mouth.
"We have enough time to leave for the mission so let's see what they are doing?" She said almost in a whisper.
"We can't spy on random people." I said protesting what she said.
"Oh, Sasuke-kun you are no...." She looked back at them with a disappointed face and then suddenly it changed.
"Sasuke-kun look!" She squealed and I moved my gaze to them. What I saw is not believable for me.
"Are you seeing what I am seeing?" She asked in a excited voice.
"Uh-huh." I said. Well Naruto is super nervous for something which is unusual, probably he said something to her and the thing which surprised me is, he is blushing? I narrowed my eyes and looked at Hinata who was full red.
"What's going on?" I whispered.
"Maybe he asked her for a date? Remember they were together the other day." She answered.
Yeah, that could be. I looked at them and he slowly opened his eyes. He started to say something but before that she said something and Naruto kinda looked surprised. He said something and she nodded. He jumped in excitement and hugged her.
"Oh.... Now he will regret doing that." She said with worry. I gave her a confused look. Like why he would regret? My gaze moved towards them and what she said was true, he is regreting. Hinata, seems like fainted and Naruto, he is clueless.
"Why did she faint?" I whispered to Sakura.
"Because she has a crush on that idiot." Sakura answered.
"That DOBE!" I almost screamed out.
"Shh...." Sakura put on a finger over my mouth.
"Why are you screaming? They are gonna find us." Sakura whispered. I kinda slapped myself for my childish-ness. I was kinda surprised that anybody I mean anybody in our Village has a crush on that dobe. Anyways.... I looked at Naruto who was still clueless. That dobe.... Huh.... I mentally sighed.
I was about to get out and go to Naruto but I got stopped. I looked at Sakura narrowing my eyes who is spreading a hand in my way. She smirked and motioned toward Naruto. I didn't changed any expressions and looked at them. What I saw is something unexpected. Naruto carried her and placed her under a tree. I looked at Sakura with a smirk without undoing the frowning.
"Let's continue." She said and I just nodded.
I looked at him and he was thinking of something then he made a shadow clone which ran towards the market. We waited for two minutes. Then the clone came with a water bottle and fan.
"He has brain." She said.
"Seems like that." I looked at Sakura and answered.
I don't know why but I was starting at her. She looked back and danced her right eyebrow towards them. I looked at them and smiled. He is caressing her hair and smiling.
"He is totally in love." I said.
"Yeah, unexpected from that idiot right?" She said with smile.
"He is not gonna admit that soon I guess." I said.
"Hmm, let's go to them." She said.
I lead the way and she followed. No doubt that the girl he mentioned earlier was her. Now the time will tell.
"Hey dobe, what are you doing here, with her?" I asked.
"Ahh....." He jumped being startled.
"Oh..... Sasuke you scared me." He said standing up.
"I am here too." Sakura said coming from my behind.
"He/I asked a question. What are you doing with her?" Me and Sakura said in  union while smirking.
"N-nothing, I just took her here because she fainted." He tried to manage.
"And the reason she fainted." Sakura asked.
"Uh... You know...." He shuttered.
"Cause you asked her out?" I said while smirking.
"H-how did y-you know?" He asked being surprised.
"Oh... So our guess is right." Sakura said and smirked at me. I returned one.
"You guys... No it's not like that..." He shuttered again.
"You like her don't you?" I said and believe me you should see his face nothing less redder than a tomato.
"Ahh...." Our gaze moved to Hinata who was just getting up.
"Here." Naruto handed her the fan and water bottle and went away with a red face.
We laughed.
"I will get him." I said to Sakura and she went to help Hinata. I caught up with him and he didn't said any word, I just laughed at his embarrassment while he became redder.
Sakura caught up and she said, Hinata went with Neji.
We met Kakashi and set out for the mission.

_________________________________________