(15)

3rd person pov ~~

"Konoha..... I am back......." He smiled and took a glance of his beloved village.

He had missed this village so much beyond of his explanation. He was so happy to be back after years.

3 and half years....

What a long time right?

Well, the village has developed isn't it? Granny Tsunade was doing a great job isn't she?

He jumped back onto the ground and then looked back at his mentor.

"Are you done kid?" He said.

"Well, Ero-senin you can go and report Ba-chan that I am back. I will join you later."

He smiled.

"Sure." With that Jiraiya went away leaving his student alone.

"Big Brother Naruto!!!"

He looked back and found the owner of the voice.

"Hey, Konohamaru." He smiled.

"You have grown up haven't you." Naruto went and then patted his hairs.

"Naruto....."

He looked back and found his old pink headed teammate.

"Sakura. Nice to see you."

He left Konohamaru and went towards his teammate.

He smiled and then started talking.

"How are you Sakura? Oh, see I am taller than you....." He said and then measured their height.

"Yeah, you are taller than me right now. Your style had changed."

She said and then checked him out.

Well, surely his style had changed

"Well, I guess it has."

"Big Brother Naruto, you forgot about me." Konohamaru said and then face palmed.

"Yare yare, Konohamaru. I haven't forgotten about you." He said and then gave his attention to him.

"Big Brother, I am going to show you how much I have gotten ahead on your special harem Jutsu!" He shouted cheerfully.

"Ne, Konohamaru...."

Konohamaru looked at Naruto with a disappointed look.

"I don't that thing anymore." He smiled slightly and then leaned onto his level patting his shoulders.

"I will show you how much far I have gotten too when we were alone." Naruto whispered then stood up.

Konohamaru smiled and then Naruto gave him a wink.