(16)

3rd person pov ~~

Naruto was wandering around in the village. And we all can guess, whom he is trying to find.

After since he left the Hokage office he started wandering around in the village but unfortunately his eyes couldn't find the person on his mind.

"Hey, Naruto!!!"

He looked back and internally groaned in annoyance cause he didn't wanted to deal with other people right now.

But guess what luck wasn't in his favour so he had to.

"Oh, hey, Kiba."

Even if he was very annoyed at first but he didn't felt bad after seeing his friend after years.

"You know that didn't sound very pleasing. Are you bored to see me?"

Naruto knew that he had to cover that up with something so he pulled another weapon.

"Well, every people would get bored after seeing that dog face of yours after seeing the most biggest and adorable dog behind you."

Kiba pretended to be hurt but the way Naruto complimented Akamaru might have helped to lighten up the mood.

Naruto went forward and patted Akamaru's head. He was really amazed to see the huge change of the small dog who used to hide in Kiba's back, is now almost twice of the size of his owner.

"What on the earth did you feed him?"

"Nothing much. Humans just grow slowly."

They were catching up with the recent things when Naruto felt a similar chakra signature behind him.

Both of them looked back and Naruto couldn't figure out who was the actual person infront of him.

Naruto was about to blast the question that who is he but then closed his mouth. He remembered all the things that he had practiced before coming here.

No. 1. Never speak before figuring out the situation.

Almost fighting with his inner demon which was continuously telling him to ask "who are you?", He analysed the person infront of him.

When he was almost giving up he noticed the small bug beside that person's face. And that's when he realised that this person was none other than his old insect user friend, Aburame Shino.

"Do you have a Sun burn problem?"

Kiba and Shino both looked at him like he has lost his mind.

"What? If he keeps dressing like that people would think that he has a skin problem or maybe he is a thief."

"Naruto, just because your fashion taste has been better these days it doesn't means that other people have bad fashion sense."

Naruto gave Kiba a dramatic look and then looked back at Shino.

"By the way Shino, how are you? And please don't tell me that your bugs got ten times bigger like Akamaru?"

"I seriously thought you forgot my name."

Naruto again gave him a look of dramatic disbelief with a frown and soon after that they brusted into a laugh.

Naruto did once forgot about the reason why he came here but soon remembered when he felt the same chakra.

He didn't frowned but stopped talking and looked pass through his old friends.

"Kiba-kun, Shino-kun."

Naruto almost felt that his ears were blessed with some kind angelic song when he again heard her voice. Just like him, she changed too.

                                    _._