(14)

Guys..... I fixed the chapters.....
___________________________________________
3rd person pov~~

"Hai..... "

Hinata broke another tree as she hit it with another gentle fist. Neji was watching her training from far away with his Byakugan active.

"What do you see?"

Neji looked back and saw his female teammate.

"She is still training."

"She is pushing herself too hard."

"It's better for her."

With that he went away and Tenten just sighed.

"Only if you knew why she was doing this.... "

She looked at the sky and it was late afternoon. It has been 1 year since Naruto has left.

And Hinata had been training hard since that day. She is still shy but most of her shyness was being replaced by confidence. Slowly but in progress...

God knew when and how she was gonna stop and only God knows that what Naruto had done during his leave.

Hinata sat on the ground being exhausted and chakra drained.

She looked at herself and there was small cut and bruises all over her body.

She sighed and looked at the sky. It was orange.

"Just like him...."

She closed her eyes and felt the cold wind...

One year ago ~~

"Tsunade-sama?"

Tsunade looked up from her paper works and was shocked when she noticed the shy Hyuga girl.

"Hinata? What brings you here? "

"C-Can i talk to you for a bit?"

"Yes, you can."

Well, even Tsunade was surprised at the way how she spoke.

Well, she was aware of that she used to hang out with Naruto and her character was slowly developing.

But according to the informations Naruto had left yesterday and now she is here and she wants to talk about something.

That is suspicious.

Hinata came forward closing the door and stood still in front of the table.

"So, what do you wanna talk about?"

Tsunade put her work aside and looked straight at her.

"I-i know that you are currently very busy with many works but what I need is very important."

"Yes, what is it?"

"I know that Ino and Sakura are training under you if you don't have any problem then I would like to train under you. Would you take me as your disciple?"

She said bowed in a 90° angle.

"You want to learn medical ninjutsu?"

Tsunade said much to her surprise.

"Hai."

Hinata answered in her soft tone still in that bending position.

"Well....."