(10)

3rd person pov :-

It's been weeks after the date. Well Naruto and Hinata are getting more closer day by day. Whenever Naruto is free he would ask Hinata to go out and eat with him. Hinata went out with him without hesitation. Even sometimes they train together.
Hinata grew more confident. She would not shutter like before. And her blushing has now gotten in a little control. Whenever they talked she would not blush like the beetroot. She has gotten strong.
Their friendship grew deeper. Maybe, Naruto got a minor crush on Hinata or thats what he thought.
Well she was cute, beautiful, loving, caring and strong. Naruto Started falling for her slowly.
He never told anything about that crush to anyone. Well Sasuke kinda knew about that though.
Speaking of Sasuke, he talked with lady 5th. He was about to leave the village within somedays.
Tsunade at first didn't agreed with the Idea of training under Orochimaru but sasuke said that if he doesn't goes to him, he might attack the village again. Also, the curse mark behind his back was also causing him trouble. Tsunade gave it a thought and agreed with him. Nobody knew about it except the two and Kakashi, Jiraiya.
Well, there is also one person who knew and that is Naruto. Naruto kinda overheard the conversation between Jiraiya and Tsunade.
He kept it secret and thought he would talk about it later with Sasuke.
He has gotten more patience in these days. Well mostly he grew the habbit from hanging out with Hinata. He noticed how patience she was during every situation and she also thinks of a plan before attacking. Which was quite opposite of Naruto. Whenever he would see someone attacking him, he just flew with rasengan. Next, he would think of a strategy. Which has caused a lot of trouble. So, he learnt how to make plans from her. She gave him some tips too.
Well currently now Naruto was hanging out with his friends. Well there were mostly team 7, 10 and 8. Sakura met Ino and her team so she invited them to eat. While going they met team 8 so they came along. 
Everyone was eating rather slowly while Choji was just inhaling everything.
"Choji eat slowly. You will choke." Sakura commented.
Choji just ate like there is no tomorrow.
"Does he always eat like that?" Sakura asked Ino.
"Well most of Asuma's payment money goes into his belly." Ino said.
"What a drag." Sakura said.
"Hey that's my dialogue." Shikamaru spit out his peace of meat from his mouth.
Everyone laughed.
"Would everyone please eat quitely?" Sasuke said.
"Hey, just enjoy the moment." Naruto commented to Sasuke and took a meat from the grill.
"Hey if I am right, Naruto hasn't talked with anyone since we came." Ino said out of blue.
"What??? What do you mean by I haven't talked? Well I am now." Naruto said.
"Well, I noticed too. He has been eating quitely." Kiba said.
"Huh.... What are you guys talking about??" Naruto said now confused.
"Naruto are you okay???" Shikamaru asked.
"Guys.... What happened? I am totally okay. Nothing is wrong." Naruto said defending himself.
"He has been a lot quite these days." Sakura said and seemed to be in a deep thought.
"What is happening????" Naruto lost clue of everything.
"Well we are saying that you are too quite these days. Has anything happened??"  Shikamaru said.
"Before coming here we went on a mission, Without even attacking he came up with a plan." Sakura said and everyone looked at Naruto like he has grown a pair of horns.
"Hmm, he didn't just attacked the enemy by rasengan. Kakashi was well surprised." Sasuke said agreeing whatever they are saying.
"Not you Sasuke....." Naruto said.
"Naruto would you please explain us what happened???" Kiba said.
Naruto was getting angry. He was about to blast but looked at Hinata who gave him a nod as 'no'.
He inhaled a deep breath and said,
"Guys, nothing has happened to me. As you can see I am still here in flesh and blood. Nothing has happened. I repeat, nothing has happened to me. Maybe I got a little patient in these days. That's it."
"See! That's what I am talking about. He has got patient. And how is that even possible? Patience and Naruto??? How? "
Ino yelled out.
"What are you talking about Ino? Everyone just listen to me for once." Naruto said.
"Yes, I got patient in these days and it's absolutely true. You know I went out with Hinata quite few times and you know she is really patient. Maybe I grew that habit from her. She told me to handle everything patiently and so I did. And guys believe me it helps a lot."  Naruto finished.
Everyone made a 'o' face and looked at Hinata who looked down her face pink from embarrassment.
"Why you guys looking at her like that?" Naruto asked narrowing his eyes.
Everyone looked at him with a playful smirk.
"Someone being protective." Sakura and Ino said in a union.
"Whatever.... " Naruto said and stuffed his mouth with meat.
Finally, they finished their meals and ate dessert. They shared their bills and headed out.
Team 7 was going home when they heard someone calling,
"Naruto-kun...." Hinata called him.
Naruto turned back and saw her. He smiled.
"You guys go ahead, I am coming." He simply said and went to Hinata.
"Both of them has improved don't you think." Sakura said to Sasuke.
"Hn." Sasuke smirked.
"Hey, what is it?" Naruto smiled.
"Well, thank you." She returned a small one.
"For what?" Naruto asked a little confused.
"Well, you know the look they were giving me....It was kinda embarrassing. Thank you for that." She smiled.
Naruto realized what she was talking about.
"No worry. After all thats what friends are for, right?" Naruto showed her his famous grin.
Hinata blushed a little on her cheeks.
Naruto noticed and a idea popped in his mind.
He moved closer and said,
"You look cute when you blush." Almost whispering.
Hinata's face became more red.
"Well, see you later then." He smiled and ran towards his team.
Hinata slowly walked to her team.
"We kinda saw what happened there." Kiba teased Hinata.
"Kiba-kun stop." Hinata said while protesting.
"Does he knows?" Kiba asked her as they walked.
"What?" She said almost knowing what he meant.
"Does he knows that you like him?" Kiba said.
"No." Hinata blushed.
"And when do you plan to tell him?" Kiba asked her.
"Soon." She answered not knowing when that 'soon' will come.
Soon they parted their ways and left.
"She got confident, hanging out with that idiot." Kiba mumbled to himself and went to his house.

Timeskip 2 days later ~~

It was night time. Almost close to dawn but it's still night. Sasuke has decided to leave tonight. He got ready and about to set up when he heard a noise. Someone was knocking at the door.
He narrowed his eyes and guessing who it would be.
He opened the door and whom he saw did not pleased him at all.
"Sakura.... What are you doing here?"
She looked down cause she was not able to look at him. How could she???
She just stood there in silence.
"Sakura what happened?" He asked.
She couldn't answer as tears started to fall from her eyes. He held her shoulder trying to know what happened.
Then she hugged him. Well, he was surprised. He didn't knew what to do?
After sometime she pulled back and wiped the tears off her face. Then suddenly she handed him a wrapped up box. She turned her back to him and said,
"Come back, safely." With that she disappeared.
Sasuke lost clue of everything and then it hit him. She might know that he is leaving the village. He quickly got everything that he has packed and set out. He quickly reached to the gate only to be greeted by the konoha 12. well the girls and Naruto was not there. Now, he got fucking confused.
"What are you guys doing here?" He asked.
Shikamaru came forward as he started speaking,
"It's a drag you know to come out in the night and waste your sleep. Anyways so let's get to the point straight. We are kinda here cause we are assigned to capture you before you go to Orochimaru. The mission kinda starts tomorrow but we are all here. Anyways you can leave now so we can start the mission tomorrow early and sleep good. So bye." With that all them stepped aside and made space to leave the boy.
Sasuke was hell confused about what's going on. How do they know that he is going to leave. He quickly left checking if everything is alright.
He left and they didn't even moved one inch. He left the village all confused.

The time is almost 10 in the morning or thats what sasuke guessed. He reached by the Final valley and was greeted by someone unexpected.
"So finally leaving, teme." Naruto said who has been sitting on the top of the stone made Hashirama.
"Dobe.... What are you doing here?" Sasuke narrowed his eyes.
"What do you think I am doing here?" Naruto said.
"Don't try to stop me." Sasuke threw 2 shurikens at him which he dodged easily.
"I am not. How about I offer you a match? A final match." Naruto smirked.
"And why do you think that I would join?" Sasuke said.
"Ofcourse you would. Are you rejecting me!!!!" Naruto shouted.
"Dobe, clear me everything otherwise...." Sasuke got in a stance to attack.
"Stop stop I am telling everything." Naruto said.
Sasuke stood still.
"Do you think Ba-chan, Jiraiya and sensei is the only one who knows what's going on your mind?" Naruto said earning a dangerous look from Sasuke.
"I kinda overheard the conversation between Pervy sage and Ba-chan. I knew you are going to train under that Orochimaru. And I kept it by myself. I kinda thought of stopping you at first but I thought it's better not to, cause none of us knows what's with the mark behind your neck except that bastard. And if you go to him from training then we can collect Intels from you. So enough of that chit-chat. What is your thought about the match?" Naruto said.
Sasuke now understood everything and he smiled which was rare.
"Only one condition." He said.
"What?"
"No holding back."
Naruto smirked and Sasuke joined too.
"Alright."
"You can't even scratch a line on my headband."
"And I am not gonna stop until I do that."
_________________________________________
[ We all know what happened after that so I am not gonna write that. It's a Naruhina fanfiction not a action one. The next chapter would be a timeskip to the Hospital.]