(4)

"Oi, old man two orders here." Naruto yelled entering to Ichiraku.
"Ah, Naruto, haven't seen you to much around?" Teuchi said.
"Yeah, yeah busy with missions and stuffs." Naruto answered.
"Ara, Is that Hinata-chan? Are you guys on a date?" Teuchi said noticing Hinata beside Naruto.
"Heh???" Naruto looked at Hinata who was full shade of red and he blushed too.
"Don't embarrass them father." Ayamee said in a soothing tone.
"You guys sit down." She told to the tomatoes.
"Hai." Naruto yelled and sat on a chair and patted the next one for hinata to sit. Hinata did what he told her. She was kind of surprised seeing Naruto blushing at the mention of 'date'. She got a hope inside her heart.
"Hinata what do you want?" Naruto said looking at her.
She came back to reality and thought for a moment then answered,
"Miso ramen."
Naruto smiled widely and shouted,
"Old man, one regular and one miso ramen."
"Coming."
They chatted regular things while waiting. He learnt a lot things about her. How she trains, her favourite colour is purple and blue, she likes knitting,Many things. Naruto liked talking with her. It makes him feel good.
"Here are your orders." Teuchi placed their orders infront of them.
"Ittadakimasou!!!!" Naruto yelled.
"Thank you for the food." Hinata said rather calmly.
They both chatted quitely. Well mostly Naruto blabbered about what he was doing in past two days and Hinata just made small comments.
Hinata found some courage inside her while she was talking. She felt good because he is talking with her.
They both finished their food and Naruto payed the bill. Well after almost fighting for 15 minutes on who would pay the bill, Naruto won in cross- paper-scissors. So he payed the bill. They both got out of the restaurant. "Naruto-kun, I have to go." She said.
"Oh... Sure. It's already late. I will walk you off. Alright?" Naruto replied.
"Sure." She smiled softly.
They were walking in the market.
"Ne, hinata?"
"Hmm?" She looked at him.
"Have I ever told you that when you saved me from those insect people, you looked amazingly strong?" Naruto looked at Hinata.
She blushed like a beetroot. Well she never thought she would get praised by him. So it's something unknown to her.
"You know I was kinda amazed."
Hinata blushed more when she realised she amazed him.
Naruto looked at Hinata's state. He wanted to praise her but he knew if he did more then she would faint and he didn't wanted that.
"Hey, Why everyone is busy decorating their shops? Is there any festival??" Naruto looked confused looking at his surroundings.
"T-they are c-celebrating b-because of Tsunade-sama b-being the H-hokage." She answered.
Naruto made an 'o' face. He looked at the road and started speaking,
"You know being the Hokage is my dream. Ba-chan became the Hokage and I am happy of that cause I am still young to become the hokage. But you see Hinata... Huh Hinata??" He looked beside him and Hinata wasn't there.
"Ne, Hinata??" He shouted a little bit.
He looked back and saw Hinata infront of shop drooling on something. He moved closer but didn't said anything.
He saw her looking at a purple hair pin. It was cute. He moved closer and whispered into her ear,
"Do you like that?"
"Ah..." She released a small scream being surprised then she turned back and hit Naruto in stomach with Hyuga tailjutsu, without activating the byakugan. (Basic skills, guys)
"Oouucch....." Naruto groaned while covering his stomach with two hands while bending over.
"Ano... N-naruto-kunn I-i didn't-t understand that's y-you." Hinata said being embarrassed and concerned at the same time.
"T-that wa-as pretty sick-k." Barely managed to say.
"Are you hurt? Should I treat you?" Hinata said to the boy who was infront of her, grabbing his stomach and groaning.
"What are you guys doing here?"
"Ah.. Neji-ni...." Hinata looked behind her seeing that Neji standing there crossing his arms.
"Ano... I-i w-was looking at s-something in the shop a-and then he came from back....." She struggled to say the rest.
"She thought I was an intruder and hit me." Naruto finished her sentence. He was now standing and his one hand was on his back and another one was on his stomach.
"Oh...." Neji replied and then started thinking something.
"Hinata-sama you should have used gentle fist and activated the byakugan at the same time." He looked at Hinata.
"Huh???" Naruto looked at him being confused. Hinata just nodded in agreement.
"Neji are you kidding me? I should have died."
"No, tailjutsu don't kills people. If you hit the main chakra point then it keeps you unconscious for 3 days." Neji replied in a flat tone.
"Seriously?????" Naruto said frowning.
Neji and Hinata just smiled a little.
Seeing them Naruto stopped frowning and smiled too.
"Naruto." Someone screamed from a direction.
They all looked at the direction and saw Sasuke and Sakura coming together.
Both of them came near to them and Naruto's face dropped immediately.
"Naruto, where were you? Me and sasuke-kun were searching for you?" Sakura said yelling a little.
Naruto remembered the words Sakura said to him. He bowed 90° and said,
"Sorry for making you worried and worked out for me. I am fine now so you can go." He stood back to his normal position.
"Neji can you walk hinata home?" He looked at Neji with a emotional-less and serious face.
"Uh... Sure." Everyone was confused at his sudden mood change.
"Good bye." He said and was going to leave, then he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned back and it was Hinata.
'I am fine' He mouth(ed) to the worried Hyuga. With that he left.
Sasuke and Neji were the most confused there. Hinata just glared at Sakura and Sakura made an 'I didn't do anything' face.
"Neji-niisaan let's go." She started walking and Neji just followed her. He looked at Sasuke while he was looking at him with a confused look.
Sasuke looked at Sakura.
"Did you rejected him on a date?"
"No."
"Hn."

Naruto returned home and unlocked his door. He went inside and tossed his clothes into the floor. He didn't feel changing his clothes or washing his face. He just removed his headband and lied on his bed. He was lying shirtless and only wearing his trousers.
He sighed. He remembered all Sakura's words and his heart ached. A single tear drop left his eyes. It's not like she was angry at Sakura, he just missed his parents. He had tried over than 100 times to imagine what his life would be if he had a normal family. But he gave up because he never knew his parents. But today when Sakura said about his parents he felt sad. He sighed again then remembered Hinata's face. How she came to find him, how she cried in his embrace, her lavender eyes, her blushing face, slowly eating the ramen, Her smiling.
He smiled unknowingly. He remembered her smile from the mission, it somehow felt good in his heart. Her face calms him down, her smiling is soothing. He smiled and closed his eyes. He started to think all the features about her. While thinking of her face, he remembered her lips. It was glossy and pink, also it looks like it was super soft. He imagined himself standing infront of her and her eyes closed. He held her chin and slowly started leaning forward.
Then it hit him. He shot up from his bed  and landed on the floor. He realised he was imagining himself, kissing Hinata. His whole face became red at embarrassment. His stomach feels weird.
"Oh.. Kami... I can't just think of kissing her. I am becoming a pervert like ero-senin." He covered his face and started going to his bed.
Crack!!!
He looked down and it was an empty ramen cup. He looked around at his room and it was worse than a dustbin.
There were ramen cups every where, clothes unfolded, un-made bed. His clothes hanging from his bathroom door or fridge or his bed or windows. A bad smell flowing from everywhere. He narrowed his own eyes in disgustment.
"Huh.... Looks like I live in a dustbin." He massaged his forehead.
He remembered Hinata likes organised things. He thought how she would react if she saw his room. He shivered at the thought. He looked at the clock,
8:01
He has time. Now, he is going to do a thing that he has never done. He is now going to clean his room.
He found a towel and tied it on his head, wears his shirt, covers his face.
"Another step of becoming the Hokage, cleaning you room, dattebayo!"
"Kage bushin no jutsu." (Spelling??)
5 shadow clones appeared. He thought this while getting dressed.
"LET'S GO, DATTEBAYO!!!!"

Time skip~~

"Huh...." He sighed and sat on his bed, rubbing his hair with towel. He just took a shower, after cleaning. He looked around and he was impressed with his work. He looked at the clock,
11:36
He turned off the lights and lied on his bed.
"Long dayyyyyy......" He yawned and closed his eye to drift into deep sleep.

_________________________________________

The cleaning part will be in another chapter.
Comment, vote and enjoy......... 🥰