(5)

Hinata was dead worried about Naruto. The way he left yesterday didn't helped her at all. She told everything about it to Neji and he felt bad for Naruto. So Neji suggested her to go and find him and talk to him. She took his advice.
She walked and reached to Naruto's drom. She knock sometimes but no answer came. She knocked again...
"Coming....'ttebayo...." Came the sleepy voice of Naruto. Hinata releifed hearing his voice but not so soon.
Naruto opened the door rubbing his eyes. His eyes were half closed and hair were messy. She looked at him and he was,
Shirtless!!!!!
'A shirtless Naruto.' Hinata thought and then,
BOOM!!!
She collapsed with a nosebleed.
Naruto was confused then he looked at himself and it hit him. He was not wearing any cloths. He looked at the knocked out Hyuga on the ground. He sighed and carried her in bridal style to his bed. He layed her down and put on a shirt, incase he didn't wanted her to faint again. He poured some hot water in his instant ramen and went to brush his teeth. He came outside and started to eat his ramen for breakfast. He was eating quitely when he heard a noise. He looked at his bed and Hinata was about to get up. Her eyes were closed and she massaged her forehead. Naruto put his ramen on the table and went up to her. He leaned closer at her face.
Hinata opened her eyes and meet those ocean pairs. Their faces were centimeters away. She could feel his hot breathe on her face.
Her face became full red and then,
BOOM!!
She collapsed again in his bed.
"Oh.... Kami..... " Naruto pinched his nose having enough of her fainting.
He returned to the table and finished his ramen.

Naruto's pov :-

I threw the empty bucket at the dustbin. It was only after one minute since Hinata fainted.
"Kami, she needs to visit the doctor. " I mumbled.
I looked at the senseless figure on my bed. I slowly walked up to her and looked at her face. Her face is perfect even while resting. I read all the details on her face.
Her eyelashes were not to long or not to small. Her face is mostly like round shaped, her hair is like blue silk threads, her nose is cute. I smiled a little. I learned a little closer and poked her nose. Then my gaze moved towards her lips. They were slightly opened, it is perfectly pink. I ran my thumb over them. They are soft just as I imagined it to be.
"What is this feeling in my stomach?" Slowly whispering.
I don't know what effects she has on me. Nothing was in my control. I was lost beyond this feeling. I felt slowly leaning over her face. My face feels hot. Probably, I am blushing. I smiled a little then it vanished too. My face was so hot but it didn't helped anything. I am still leaning in. 'What is this feeling?' I continuously thought. Our faces were melemeters away. I closed my eyes. Her upper lip just slightly touched my upper one.
I opened my eyes realised what I was doing. I immediately shot away from her.
I covered my mouth and breathe hard. I can't just kiss a senseless girl in my room. She is my friend and I can't just kiss her while she is unconscious. She helped me when I was helpless. Now I am just using her as an advantage. I can feel the guilt slowly taking over me.
I ran to the bathroom and washed my face.
"I am becoming a pervert like, ero-sennin day by day."
"Fuck, fuck, fuck! "

3'rd person pov :-

Naruto slammed his sink at frustration. Knock, knock.
Someone is at the door. Naruto got outside and opened the door.
"Ah, Naruto. How are you? " The old white haired man asked ruffling his hair.
Naruto didn't said anything. He moved aside, making enough space for him to enter.
Jiraiya frowned a bit but got inside.
"Wow.... You cleaned the room, what happened huh??" He leaned into his bedroom and saw the girl.
He evil-ly smirked, "Having girlfriend around here at this young age huh??" He looked at the Uzumaki who was looking at his feet, guilt all over his face.
"Ero-sennin, I have something to tell you."
Jiraiya nodded and sat on a chair listening what this young man have to say.
Naruto explained everything to his teacher. He can't even look into his face because of guilt.
"Naruto, look at me." Jiraiya ordered.
He slowly looked up.
"Look, there is nothing wrong because you understood that it was a mistake."
"But I.... "
"You tried to kiss her but you didn't. You realized by your own that it was wrong."
He smiled.
"So I haven't caused any harm??" His face lit up a bit.
"No. When we are young we do some mistakes. But realizing it and having guilt over it or trying to fix it, is the right thing to do. What you tried to do was wrong but you stopped yourself and that means you have done no harm."
His face lit up and he smiled.
"Ano... N-naruto-K-kun, w-what a-am I doing h-here?" Hinata came out while rubbing her eyes.
"Oh, Hinata you are up. Well you came to my house then collapsed and again you collapsed...." Naruto started blabbering.
"Umm... T-thats e-enough." She said her whole face red now.
"Oh, hey Hinata this is ero-sennin. He taught me rasengan. " Naruto motioned Jiraiya.
Hinata noticed the elder's presence and bowed 90°.
"I-it is m-my p-pleasure to m-meet y-you, sir." She spat.
"Oh, I came to visit Naruto. I should be going right now." He smiled and left the house.

Jiraiya got out and looked at the sky,
"Youths are youthful these days huh.... Guess I will tell him later." He mumbled to himself and headed towards the Hokage's office.

"Ah, Hinata I have to go out for training." Naruto said.
"Ano... It's o-okay. I-i came h-here to s-see if y-you a-re okay or not. S-seems like y-you are. I will leave then." She was heading towards the door. Then she felt a grip on her hand when she realised who was it, She blushed like a tomato. She looked back.
"We'll go together." He smiled.
She hid her face and just nodded.
They got out and Naruto locked the door. They were walking together and there was an awkward silence between them. Naruto then cracked a joke and Hinata giggled. He continuously cracked jokes and she giggled more. They were heading towards team 7's training ground. Then Naruto noticed Sasuke and Sakura coming from the  opposite road. His face dropped. He felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked at the girl beside him and she was worried. He smiled softly and mouth(ed) 'I will be okay'. She nodded.
"Goodbye."
"Bye."
She stood there in silence observing his movements.
He took a deep breath and ran towards them.
"Hey guys, wait for me." They gathered together and Naruto started speaking while smiling.
She releifed and head back towards her own compound.

"Naruto, why did you left us like that?" Sasuke asked.
"Well I had work." Naruto answered.
Sasuke didn't seem satisfied with his answer. So, he asked again,
"And what was that work?" He asked raising his eyebrows.
"Why do you care? Who am I to you? I am just a parentless child." Naruto answered and looked at Sakura.
Sasuke realised that something has happened between them. He remembered the incident where Sakura called Naruto parentless just to impress him. He knew how hurtful it would be. He looked back at Sakura and asked,
"Did you say something to Naruto?" Sasuke asked narrowing his eyebrows.
"Sasuke-kun, I mean, I don't, you know....." Sakura started but can't finish.
"I ASKED DID YOU SAID ANYTHING TO NARUTO?" He shouted this time.
She flinched and tried to answer,
"S-sauke-k-kun..." She shuttered.
Sasuke opened his mouth to shout again then he felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked back at Naruto and narrowed his eyebrows in confusion.
"Why are you shouting at her? Did I tell you that she told me something?'' He looked directly into Sasuke's eyes.
"Naruto, don't defend her." Sasuke said glaring at Naruto.
"I am not. I will tell you what happened actually. I went to the market yesterday and accidentally I bumped into a lady. She was carrying something and it dropped because of me. I tried to help her but she insulted me because I don't have any parents. Sakura was there and she didn't said anything. I was kind of angry at that. That's why I left. Clear?"
Sasuke looked at Sakura who was looking at her feet guilt all over her face. Sasuke sighed and said,
"Fine, let's go to the Hokage office. We are summoned." Sasuke lead the way and they followed.

______________________________________

Comment,vote and enjoy........ 🥰