pregnant

Janet Jackson's pov I know I was feeling wired well. I can't believe I am saying this it is good news, we'll u pregnant, yes, u are pregnant. Oh no, Mother is going to kill me well. I did check, and I said the doctor says you're pregnant. Does the father of your child know Janet now? I just left the doctor. I just can't believe I am pregnant. I am still getting used to hearing the news. I have something  to tell  u both  something  what is it Janet signed We'll I went to the doctor and I find out I was pregnant  what  u joking  right   when  I can't believe  this sorry  mother  I just found  out today but u still young let's  just say they were not happy about it not only did u marry the boy u had a baby by him to   how could  u do this  I was really upset  that I was pregnant  now I have to get used to becoming  a mother now u kid what u know about  nothing  sigh  I understood why they upset at me about  I didn't  plan it  it just happened   now  well we have to  do something  about  that wit this marriage  thing   out the way but now I have to tell him about it soon or later   that's going  to be really  hard to do in my life  decision am going  to well nothing  I can do  about  now I didn't  think I would be mother  like this .