granny baby

Ms. DeBarge's pov, if u don't  get down, there's  ill girl that child I sweer  I told u not to mess up your  clothes I decided  to take Renee  to church wit me  come boy sorry mama   amen  look at u so pretty   we had her for  the time being   well yall  are co parents  so u two have to get along o love having her wit me   this my grandchild  Renee  say hi baby   come on  u going to spoil that girl well she my ill pumpkin  this child  is grow up in love  am sure   we all going to  make  suree this child has  good  childhood  we never thought  u were have  child  but here  we are  amen  peacher u had a good time baby   I really appreciate  that Janet is not one of those girls   welll yeah me to  am happy  to hear that u know gunny loves u sweetheart  u know that right  good u hungry  I can tell that u really  love her she my ill baby  its been awhile  since I held a baby  this close  yeah  look u made her  u have to take care of her do something  janet  can't  do everything  by herself   am still  upset  that u left her  here  by herself  why u weree u doing God  knows what  would  u look at her isn't  she something  u two  co parents  u have to figure  it out  I have a grandchild    to look after  but u her father  remember  yeah I know.