mom

Ill Renee  pov   mom always  seems so tired that she is just  working  hard, that's  all, but she was  just mom to me. I realized  she was famous  when I was  6 people  go carzy over  her  u OK mom, yes  honey, I just tried  alright, so how was school  today  make any friends  they only my friends  because of  who my   family  is yeah I know  that all to well sweetheart  I grew up around  that she was being mom like always  make sure to change  your  sister  alright  I see pictures  of here  u beautiful  mommy  what  u trying  to say  she  laughs  we always  have fun times  together  am sorry  u have to share me wit the world   they always  been  there for me  remember  Renee   I want u to have your  own identity  Hon I know u don't  know  what an talking  about   I kinda dude this was u wen were baby mon u embarrassed  me  why u watching  that I mean it  I can tell wen she was serious  u growing  girl I knew  look just because  we have your  il sister  doesn't  mean I'll forget  about  my favorite  ill flower  mom stop alright  my ill girl  is growing  up u can't  be to grown now yes mom I know  am only eight  well just checking  u been I just want u to be safe love  yourself  u are beautiful  no matter  what nobody  else says I love u mom aww I love u two sweetheart.