pleasure principles

May 12 , 1987 janet jackson pov, u may think I am carzy  but am serious. Do you know  now what thought  was happier? It was only  timeless. u can take a bow  riding on your  limezion   it's the pleasure of principals, ohh  it's not  the first  time  I know what u mean to me. u know  what's going  to take? I was going to come down stories shooting  a music video. Look at no am fat. Don't  be hard on yourself, janet  Renee. u like, sorry, it woke  u up   it's been two years  since u had her janet  had to learn  new dance moves, high  waisted  jeans, black shirt. Would  u look at u? u getting sleepy, huh? I like  what the song  kind of shows  u. I had to do a lot of dancing. I always  feel  kinda confident  it was one big night  ride, Limousin. I wanted  u to love me. I am still getting  myself  out there. I am doing  thus for u  she only two janet. I know  she always  plays  in my hair. u still  a new mother, only u decided  what kinda mother  u want to be. Honey, I am happy that I kinda had help  with  her she going  to walk  soon. u ready for that,  I'll be happy  when she does. I am happy  either  way  already. I have to go ahead. I have her  janet  see baby mama loves u  alright  we were shooting  it at warehouse  always  to make sure to spend  time with her.