my niece

Michael jackson pov  sign. Thank you so much Michael  no problem, dunk  she is ny neice. I am happy to just  spend time with her she is family  well . if  it's the busy man himself,  we'll just going to stay here  for a minute   anyway. u want to have fun, huh there  it goes here  catch  wee  I see that u really  like that  yeah I really  enjoyed  being around  her she my neice after  all well u have alot of them u know u look tried  well I am  u want to go to your  uncle  Michael  hey stop pulling  my hair  stop it  u know u really  good wit her  I guess   I get it like that  am here for u janet  well thanks applehead  I see she finds it funny    look u good mother  never  let anyone  tell u any different  alright   there a good girl hey don't  drop Renee  like that sorry  mama  bear u have alot of them yeah i know  u are not use to seeing  me as mother   look u great  mother  nobody  going to shame u for it I never  had problems  wit it even though  James  can be bit much  we are co parents  right  now we trying  to get along  for the stake  of Her  well that's  great  news to hear  I guess  she get use to seeing u  most of the time   yeah o love seeing  her beautiful  oll cubby  cheeks  u like that huh yes u are u Wil be great  dad one day.