mother & daughter time

Janet Jackson's pov   I really  enjoyed  being around  my daughter  I still  getting used   to saying that, but I won't   Chang  it for the word "come here, honey, u know mommy  loves u, right  am always  going to be in your life  no matter  what  u big girl  u the best thing that happened  to u  aww how sweet  is that u scared  me yeah I know always   be busy  I want to make time for u  I don't  have  time  u have to make time dunk  take it from me  u  never  want your  chiden  growing  up hating  u   thre u go good job  I really  enjoyed  being  around you  I love  u sweetheart   u spoiled that girl  am getting  use  it with   alll the co parent  with  James  I enjoyed  doing  things  wit Renee   I want to keep  her safe  but she has to janet  she child  wit all the daycare  but I know I can't  replay  hey we are family   so nobody's  knows about  her  I just want to enjoy  time with her of I any say about it  she going to have childhood   playing  wit toes wit her am going to get u aww  mother   draugter  just i was wit   u u know i didn't  raise  u all that way  am stil getting  use u having  a baby  I know mother  it's hard everyone  but yeah we having mother  draugter  time  children  would  remember  that special  way u made them feel that ill  girl  loves u janet i know.