father daughter time

James, pov hey  mama  Daddy loves u so much. u getting  the hang of it. Well  welll am just glad that u get to spend  time with her. Come on, u want to go on the swings. Well, I am here, dont  worry, I am here, OK   a mother  loves is something else it's strong enough  so u never  want her to well she just a baby  ain't  that right  am always going to be there  wen she first walks  her first words  alll  of it    careful  alright   look at u getting  so big  u hungry  huh   soon o see soon  u are going to have teeth  soon   hey look u going to start walking  soon alright careful  what u wish  for  as soon as they get them Tribble  twos  then u in for it  am here  to pick  up my draugter  oh u must be James hold on why can't  janet  here  her dippers  milk  u know  look at our  face all full with  ice cream   u looks so much like your  mama  it's wired   u look like Me to i was happy  to spend time  with  Renee  take her places wen am not  travel  on the road   ill male sure u didn't  have to grow up like i did  am always  going to be there  for u even wit  boys I  know that's long time  for now  had a pink  rubbin  in her hair   we have to make more memories  soon u could  look back at this n remember thr good times.