Chapter 2

~~~~ ( A few days later) ~~~~

In the morning, Vox is getting ready for the day to hang out with Valentino and Velvet. They have planned to go to this fancy restaurant that they been wanting to go but their work always got in the way of them trying to go there. But now they finally got the chance since they took the day off of work.

As soon as he finished putting on his tie around his neck, he heard his bedroom door creaked open lightly. Vox looked at the mirror in front of him and saw Emika shyly opening the door. 

"Papa, will you be back before bed time? I want to hear about how the beast become a prince again."

Vox couldn't help but smile at the face she is making. She made puppy eyes while she tilts her head up to look at him. He read her the story of Beauty and the Beast two nights ago, he was almost finished with the book but last night she sleep a bit early then usual. So he decided to stop at the part where the beast was about the die before something magical happen. 

Vox walked to open his door all the way and told her to come in. When she was in and sat on the edge of his bed, he sat next to her and ruffles her hair a bit that made her giggle.

"Of course my little spark, I'll be home before bed time. But until then, I want you and Vark to behave to the new babysitter okay?"

Emika smiled and nodded.

Vox smiled back, "Alright, lets-"

A loud honking noise come from outside, interrupting their conversation. Vox got up annoyingly and walked up to the window and saw Valentino's limo outside his front entrance.

'Damn Val, your timing is really starting to annoy me'

He turned to walk out of his room with Emika following him after she closed his bedroom door. As they got to the front door, Vox kneeled down to her level and said, "Okay, lets go see Val and Velvet before I go with them okay?"

"Okay Papa!" Emika said with excitement.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uncle Val!" 

Emika ran outside into Valentino's arms as he picked her up and held her up.

"My, my, who is this adorable little kid?" Valentino jokingly asked, pretending to not know her with a smile.

"Could it be my favorite Emika? Vox's little girl?"

He lightly tickled under her chin and sides, making her laugh. She laughed and begged him to stop as he held her close in his arms.

"Hahaha! Yes! Yes! Uncle, it's me!"

He stopped and held her up again.

"Why it is you my darling girl! I miss you so much sweetheart!" said Valentino as he pulled her in a hug, which she quickly respond back with a hug too.

"I miss you too Uncle Val."

"Hey! what about me?!"

Emika looked up and saw...

"Auntie Vel!"

Velvet smiled widely and giggled when Emika saw her. As soon as Valentino put Emika down, Velvet pulled her into a tight hug. The kind that is making Emika almost lose her air.

Vox immediately got worried and mad at the same time. 

Valentino notices this and knows how VERY protective Vox is with Emika. So, he calmly tapped Velvets shoulder and said, "Okay! Okay Velvet! You're going to make her lose her breath and Vox will kill you for it."