Chapter 4

"WHAT?! Val are you crazy?! Did you forget that ALASTOR stays there too?!"

Valentino and Velvet sighed in annoyance from Vox's outburst.

"I know that Vox but you don't know if something like that would happen again. Especially if it happens in your house with Emika in the house."

Vox crossed his arms in front of his chest as he started to think of other possible ways.

"And you know that you and Emika can't stay with me because she's a child and my place is no place for a child."

"And my place is still being rebuild because some stupid idiots burnt some papers that caused their room to catch on fire. Then the whole place burned to the ground, so I'm staying at Val's place until then."

Vox groaned loudly as he leaned his head back as he started to ran out of opinions.

"Please Vox, do this for not only your safety but for Emika's as well."

Vox rubs his screen face as he sighed. "Ugh... I'm going to regret this but fine. I'll get Emika and we'll leave. But I have to ask you a big favor Velvet."

"Sure, what's up?"

"Can you please take Vark with you? Because I don't want him to possibly become someone's food by that radio freak."

"No problem Vox! I'll take real good care of him!" Velvet beamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as the limo came up to the entrance of Vox's house, he quickly got out of the limo and quickly got inside after telling them to wait for a few minutes.

"Emika! Vark!"

"Papa!" Emika and Vark both ran down the stairs and gave him a hug. He kneeled down and hugged them back. 

"Your back early Papa, why?"

"I know but I wanted to spend the day with my little spark. How about we go out and stay some where for a while?"

She immediately let go of the hug and had a wide smile with sparkling eyes.

"Really?! Like a vacation?"

"Y-Yes, like a vacation."

Emika squealed in excitement but when she stared at Vark who was happy too but became confused when she frowned a bit.

"Is Vark going to come too?"

"I'm afraid not Emika. But don't worry, Auntie Velvet will take care of him. And maybe she'll come and visit us on our vacation, if she's up for it that is." Vox joked on the last part, making her laugh a bit.

Vark frowned and whimpered in sadness that he wasn't going with them but Emika hugged him in comfort as she said, "It's okay Vark, Papa and I will video call Auntie Velvet to see how you guys are doing okay?"

Vark mumbled a bit and nodded with a smile.

"Okay, now hurry and pack some stuff that you want to take and some clothes. Auntie Velvet and Uncle Val are waiting for Vark to go with them."

"Okay Papa!"

She ran back up the stairs to pack. Vox noticed that the babysitter hadn't shown up yet like she's supposed to. This made him upset.

'The babysitter was supposed to be here! What if something happened to Emika and Vark? Kidnapped or worse KILLED!'

He immediately called the babysitter and told her that she will not be coming and that he's going to call her boss to complain for not being on time.