Chapter 11

Vox is in his room, getting ready for the hang out that he promised Charlie. He's so nervous that he's slightly shaking a tiny bit and he doesn't understand why.

'Why the hell am I so nervous? I've never NEVER been so nervous in my life or afterlife before.'

He decided to wear a dark blue suit with a black tie and the shirt is also black. He also decided to wear the necklace just in case something happens like the incident two moths ago. Hidden of course, otherwise people would start questioning him or probably tease him.

"Papa, where are you going?" yawned Emika, holding onto her pillow close to her.

He turned and went to pick her up and hold her close as he walked out of his room to the living room and sat down with her next to him.

"Well, I'm going to hang out with... a friend tonight. I did promise her that we'll hang out sometime."

"...I wish I could go with you."

Vox smiled softly. "I know, me too but I promised that it's just us two... Maybe someday you will though."

Emika nodded and yawned again.

"Auntie Velvet will be here to take care of you while I'm gone. She already knows that if something happens and it's out of control to alert the others in the hotel and call me immediately."

"And Uncle Val?"

"He'll stop by to check on you guys but he can't stay, sadly"

"Oh... Okay Papa, I'll listen and behave..." Emika yawned once more and laid down next to him and fell asleep right away.

Vox gently rubbed her forehead while thinking about what Charlie would look like when he goes to her apartment to pick her up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlie, on the other hand, is SUPER nervous that she couldn't sit still while Angel and Vaggie are doing her hair. 

A twisted crown hairstyle, Angel took a triangle section of her hair and divide it into two sections. He added a new section of hair to the front and then to the back. Twist the sections together with the front part going over the back part, and he kept repeating this till he reach the back of her head. He twist the two sections till the end and tie them. With Vaggie's help, he repeated the procedure on the other side, and when done, he took one of the twists and pull it through another. 

"Charlie, you need to chill and relax. I mean you guys are just hanging out as friends right?"

"Umm..." She blushed when she looked at herself in the mirror. "... Well-"

"Oh wait a minute." Angel just finished doing her hair and leaned in next to her face. "Don't tell me that you-"

"No! No! I-I mean we have been hanging out in different areas of the hotel BUT it's nothing like what your thinking!"

"Oh? Then why are you red cheeks turning more red?" He smirked, pointing his finger on her cheek.

"I-It's nothing!"

"Sure looks like it's nothing." Vaggie finished the last bit or curls that needed to be curled and turned off the curling iron. "When we used to date, you would blush like this. But you must REALLY got it bad with him."

"Vaggie." 

Charlie started to feel a bit annoyed with them. They teased her about it for a few more minutes until it was time to pick out something for her to wear.