Chap 1

Entering the school gate, Sailom tightened his backpack belt and looked at the football field on the right, the size of the soccer field comparable to that of the domestic regular soccer field, which was built in the middle of a spacious land. There are modern-style buildings that are three or six stories tall, and even a basketball court in the shade of a building. There is a large cafeteria full of high-quality food carefully screened and inspected by the school every month. Not to mention how high the quality of students' lives is. Because once entering the campus, as the principal said on the first day of the semester, people will feel the school as the second home. But in fact, those perfect looks are just fig leaves covering the huge cracks in this school.

When Sailom went to the restaurant, he stopped for a walk, stretched his neck to look around, was discovered by a person and reached out to greet him.

As a private school, tuition for a semester is not cheap. Therefore, students who entered here are not from the elite, but from wealthy families who do not care about food, rather than those who live an unstable life or risk their lives to find a part-time job like Sailom.

So students who entered the school through elite scholarships like you, must have been chained to by wealthy young people, even because they were considered second-class citizens and met with a lot of rejections. Finally, these scholarship students had to hug helplessly to warm up.

' Your mother showed me some rice today."

Guy, as a sports scholarship student, brought a plate of rice to sit at the table and began to complain. He is tall and thin because he is a fast soccer player. Guy sat down, his mouth was not idle.

But luckily as before, I'll have another piece of fried chicken."

Sailom walked up to Guy's talking nonstop, watching him shake his head. You're like Guy, so you can understand the situation very well. But what your classmate is better than you is that he doesn't have to be in debt, and just focus on fulfilling his dream. Guy hopes he can quickly raise his level to the national team to console his family.

" That's a lot."

Auto was the smallest of the group, and he was the one who reached out to pick up Sailom before Guy complained.

He's also the only son of the restaurant owner Guy's complaining about.

" Because I practice a lot, takes a lot of energy."

" Then next time I'll ask my mother to get you more rice, but less food."

Although Auto's situation is not as difficult as Sailom and Guy, they are both scholarship students, so they are also ranked as second-class citizens of this school. In addition, his father is a maintenance worker, so Auto is often bullied and ridiculed by many students.

"Thank you, sir, but Mr. Auto still tells your mother to keep the rice for sale."

Guy replied, then turned around and asked Sailom who was shaking his head to look at him.

" Have you eaten?"

'I ate bread.'

Sailom answered as usual, although the rice could be more full, spending more than 30 baht to buy a loaf of bread should be divided into several meals, thus saving more money.

" How about I buy you a meal today? How can you be full like that?"

Guy shook his head, ready to order as he said. The school has given soccer students more subsidies that can be used for food expenses.

I'll go tell Mom." Auto stood up.

" All right, you two, I'm really full."

" But I really wanted to invite you, a meal wouldn't ruin my mother."