Chap 11

Sailom is very satisfied with his tutoring job for Pimfa. She is sharp, industrious and eager to learn, in addition, she also searches for previous years' university entrance exams for Sailom to teach, which also makes him learn a lot of new knowledge.

"If you keep studying like this, you'll definitely get higher marks next time than mine."

'' It's really difficult, I can remember the formulas, but the calculation speed is very slow, and I spend too much energy on the calculation, the results the memorized formulas are forgotten."

'' After receiving the test, you just need to write down all the formulas you have memorized first, then do the simple and solid questions first, then spend the rest of the time on the questions. difficult calculation."

"Yeah, why didn't I think of that before?"

"Actually, I get really nervous every time I take a test."

"But your grades are always high."

"Because if I don't do well in the exam, I won't get the scholarship."

"I have to say you have your own goals, I have to set one for myself too."

Two people with their own dreams looked at each other and smiled. But the nice tutoring atmosphere was quickly interrupted, two glasses of water were smashed in the middle of the table, and even the soft drink in the glass splashed on Sailom's books.

"Can't you put the glass of water on the table properly, Kanghan?"

"I put it very well, why don't you blame yourself for messing up the broken books."

"My books were obviously left here first, you just got here."

"So you blame me for interrupting you?"

"So when I spilled water on my book, I couldn't speak up?"

After Sailom agreed to tutor Pimfa, they didn't have a single day to study quietly, because Kanghan was like a scattered spirit that was always hovering around them. Although the person Kanghan really wanted to cling to was Pimfa, his presence around made Sailom's heart swell with an indescribable excitement. Not many times when Kanghan can sit still without causing trouble, nor in the process of learning strange questions. He often messes around and does similar things that make Sailom feel extremely uncomfortable and annoying.

"What's wrong with you Kanghan? Why are you always harassing us while we're studying?" Pimfa also started to complain, Kanghan wouldn't normally cause trouble with her like that before. But he's been weird since he's been here.

"Sailom isn't your tutor anymore...forget it?"

Kanghan froze, and put the glass he was holding back on the table, his gaze shifting from her to his former tutor. During this time, Sailom acted like a stranger to him and did not greet him when the two ran into each other in the schoolyard. Although many times, Kanghan tried his best to look in his direction, just wanting to receive a smile in return was fine.

"Like a child who refuses to grow up."

Initially Kanghan brought two glasses of water and one of them was for Sailom, but now he took one and drank it down, then passed the other glass to Pimfa.

Sailom was not surprised by the scene before him, from the beginning he understood that the two glasses of water in Kanghan's hand were for him and Pimfa. At this moment, Kanghan on one side shook his thigh proudly as if he had angered Sailom. But when he saw that the two of them did not care, but returned to continue studying, he could only sit sullenly. Kanghan knew he was upset, but he hated himself because he didn't know why he was upset, he just didn't like being forced to see such an intimate scene, and a strange feeling spread through him. out in his mind. But Kanghan chose not to continue thinking deeply, turning his attention to her, until he summed up to himself: Right now he's jealous of someone, and that person is none other It's Pimfa.