Chap 21

The siren of the ambulance echoed throughout the alley, waking the people living around, not to mention the large house full of people who were bewildered and chaotic. Although a few hours ago they were still smiling and having dinner together, this can be seen as a family bond after years of misunderstanding. But after a shrill shot, a violent hurricane put an end to this happiness.

With everyone's help, Mr. Gong was taken to the hospital. And all can only stay here and wait for the police to record the testimony of the preliminary interrogation. Until the forensics department has collected the initial information. Because the police discovered that the person holding the weapon was a gun in his hand, only Saifah, so he was listed as a suspect. Until the police find out the truth, Saifah will be detained at the police station pending investigation.

Sailom watched helplessly as he watched his brother handcuffed by two policemen with a horrified expression, he felt very scared, a feeling he had never felt before, even when he was surrounded by debt collectors, it was far behind the fear he had now.

"I didn't do it. Sailom, you have to believe me." Saifah watched as the only remaining relative shouted loudly as if he wanted to say something more, but ended up just repeating the same sentence.

''Really, I wasn't doing. I did not do that."

"Then tell the police, what happened in the end." Sailom walked over to the policeman, bowed his head gently, and asked to speak with his brother for a moment, and the policeman nodded in agreement.

''I didn't do that."

"Then just say it. Who did it?"

Sailom's pleas were meaningless, and Saifah remained silent. The police felt that the time was too long, so they brought the suspect to the police station under the eyes of people with personal interests. Through the eyes of his brother, he absolutely believed that his brother would never do such a cruel thing. He may be very cunning, always preferring to deceive others with his words, but Sailom still firmly believes that Saifah is not the type to be cruel enough to hurt others.

Just now, the blood in his body was flowing very fast, Sailom used his teeth to bite his thin lips to suppress his fear. The slender hand clenched into a fist, fingers clenched into the palm, but this did not bring Sailom back to his senses. Even though Kanghan's large hand gently grabbed his shoulder, he didn't know it, and was still thinking about what had happened in confusion.

You really don't understand....

Because sitting not far from Mr. Gong, who had passed out in a pool of blood, he seemed to be very afraid of something, his whole body was shaking, he was holding a murder weapon in his hand, although he repeatedly denied it, he still remained silent about what had happened. The whole thing played out like a nightmare, like a reminder to him that the happiness he had just had, was all a lie.

Sailom was taken by Kanghan to the hospital to take care of Mr. Gong's illness. Nam also drove Grandma Ging with him. Just thinking about the people next to him who needed to be taken care of at this moment, Sailom began to regain his senses, his slender little hand reaching out to grab Kanghan's hand, a fist that was worth more than a thousand words. Kanghan completely understood Sailom's thoughts, forced a small smile and clenched his hand.

Hours passed, Sailom, Kanghan and Mrs. Ging sat in front of the operating room, waiting for the results of Mr. Gong's treatment. At this time, Nam could only sit downstairs and wait for everyone to come home. But so far, there has been no sign of progress, making everyone wait anxiously. Kanghan and Sailom because they sat for too long, they had to change their positions to stand up and take a few steps. They then saw the police officer in charge of monitoring the victim's condition, Mr. Gong, walking this way, until he stood beside Ms. Ging with a serious expression on his face.