Chap 3

The atmosphere in the conference room next to the principal's office was gloomy, making Sailom feel oppressed. He glanced at the principal in terror. Because just a few minutes ago, everyone's eyes were on you, like they were about to take action, like everything that happened was your fault. Although you have no hope and no expectation for anyone to stand up and defend justice. But when the teacher didn't even take a little action to protect the victim, he didn't stop being disappointed.

" The reason why we gathered you here today, I won't mention it again, you must know very well."

The principal's low and strong voice rang in silence, causing Sailom's thought to pause for a moment. The principal wore a pair of silver-rimmed glasses, he scanned around with his eyes, and then the sight stopped on Kanghan. The person who caused the bullying incident, then the eye immediately left.

" First, we should let Kanghan's parents know about him behavior at school."

As soon as the principal finished speaking, another teacher, who was the principal's personal secretary, moved the video on her cell phone to Mrs.Ging for grandma to see.

Grandma put on her old glasses, covered grandma mouth with hands, cried out in fright. Grandma looked at the baby, talked to herself in the elevator that appeared in the video, feeling very sorry.

"KANGHAN"

Mrs. Ging looked at nephew sitting next to with a disappointed look. Right now, as a grandson, he can only bow his head, not feel grandma disappointment.

In fact, Kanghan himself also feels very uncomfortable, but because of deep prejudice and ignoring the feelings of close people makes him act as if he is insensitive to the pain of his actions brought to others.

" Parents don't deny it, right? Based on the evidence I just provided, Kanghan's behavior is wrong."

"That's right." Grandmother Ging agreed.

" But I want to give my nephew a chance to correct his mistakes. I will also promise to teach him well."

" This morning, after learning about it, I also found a chance to talk to Sailom, who was the child injured by Kanghan." The principal reminded, then looked toward Saaim, and at this moment everyone looked over to see what the victim said.

" I don't want to make a big deal out of this."

Kanghan looked at the person sitting incredibly. After the incident, he always assumed that Sailom might want to use this incident to force him into a corner, especially when his criminal evidence has been concluded. But what I heard made Kanghan start to tremble. What did Sailom want to do?

" However, the school itself should also be held accountable. Although the students had previously reported, the class president did not notice, so it happened like today."

At this time, the principal's eyes fell on the pale face of the teacher of the second grade of high school. She shook her head with an innocent look, as if she needed to be told why she was accused.

"Isn't that right, teacher?"

The principal spoke loudly and looked straight at her, and she was terribly frightened her.

"But principal..... all I did was for the good of our school."

'But isn't it the responsibility of the teacher to protect the interests of the students?'

The temporary homeroom teacher had nothing to say. Not only that, but one thing to admit, each teacher is a boatman, the most important responsibility is to take his students to the other shore, ensuring the safety of each student on the way is the top priority. Instead, she is more interested in the people who sponsored the boats, although the boat is constantly shaken by the current waves.