Chap 16

Every area of ​​the private hospital reeks of disinfectant, which many will love because it feels so hygienic but also makes people loathe to visit. So some people who dare to come here are all on purpose, so they are completely uninterested in the surrounding situation, with complicated thoughts in their eyes, looking around as if they are looking for something or someone....

When he saw the target, he stopped now, a slight smile appeared on his face that made people feel very close, strode forward, towards an old woman sitting in a wheelchair with a look on her face worry.

"Hello ma'am." Young people clasped hands, politely greeted.

"I see you have been sitting here for a long time, do you know if you have queued to check?"

A young nurse wearing a white coat with the seal of this private hospital, friendly smiles, and a warm, easy-to-listen voice makes the patient, who is worried about his condition, begin to relieve some stress. He has excellent communication skills to deal with patients, especially the elderly, which is not difficult for someone with many years in the profession.

"It's all sorted out. The doctor told I to prepare for surgery tomorrow."

"Ah...is that an orthopedic doctor?"

"How did you find out?" Mrs. Ging smiled, only now realizing that she was in a wheelchair, the nurse should not be difficult to guess.

"Her knee has been hurting for a long time, she wants to have surgery immediately, but is still very worried."

"The doctor is now very skilled, I have taken care of many knee surgery patients here, a few days after the surgery, they all recovered very well, can be discharged so that their children can take them home. physical therapy."

"The doctor also told grandma to do physical therapy."

"That's right. Doing the right physical therapy exercises after surgery can help patients recover quickly and return to their previous functioning state."

"So what if you don't do physical therapy?" Mrs. Ging asked with a serious face.

"It's best for you to follow the doctor's advice. Some patients don't follow the doctor's advice, so they often have to return to the hospital for a check-up." Because he didn't want to worry the patient, he avoided talking about complications after surgery.

"But grandma children don't have time to help grandma with physical therapy."

"It's not a problem at all, you can invite the hospital aide to take care of you. I have also taken care of patients with knee surgery before and after only a few months they were able to walk normally. "

"Speaking of which, can grandma invite you?" After chatting, she felt very familiar, so Mrs. Ging addressed herself in a friendly manner, which made the other party smile brightly.

"Yes, I haven't taken on any other patient care work lately besides my day job at the hospital."

"That's fine. When grandma went to the hospital, she also had to wait for the driver and housekeeper to bring her here, the two of them were not much younger than her age, and wanted them to come and help her with physical therapy, maybe she'll get hunched and short."

"If you hire an assistant, you can be sure that the posture will be completely correct when you do physical therapy, patients and family do not need to worry about making mistakes."

"So can I start working right after Grandma's surgery?"

"Okay okay." Saifah smiled brightly, causing Mrs. Ging who was looking at him to panic because she felt that this smile was very familiar.